View As List Grid
- Electric wire closing eliminates hassle and creates consistent, perfectly round wires
- Choose from 14" EB3500 and 19.5" EB5000 models
- Increase efficiency of your bindery or print shop
- Simple Setup & Operation - Turn the knob to set the wire size you need to close, and just turn it again whenever you need to change sizes. Place the document with wire onto the closing table and between the clamps, and press the foot pedal to activate.
Starting at: $3,900.00
- Paper Size: 8 1/2", 11", A5, & A4 Binding Edges
- Maximum Book Thickness: Up to 5/8" Thick
- Speed: Up to 450 Books per Hour
- Setup Time: Less than 5 Minutes
- Speed: Up to 600 Books per Hour
- Compatible Coils: 8 to 20 mm Plastic Coils
- Paper Size: 5" to 12" Binding Edge, or 5" to 17" Binding Edge (Depending on Model)
- Choose from 12" or 17" models
Starting at: $24,999.00
- Operator-friendly with large table-top workstation helps reduce fatigue.
- Wire-O size changeovers are done in 2-5 minutes.
- Finishes flush cut and overhanging covers, as well as extended index tabs.
- Automatically cuts wire to length, feeds and positions wire for insertion; accurately sends book to patented closing station, and delivers book.