DeLuxe StitchMaster High Performance Saddle Stitching Machine
- Offers an extremely quiet, fast and dependable saddle stitching, all at a great value.
- Work well for small print shop volumes.
- Convenient one-knob adjustment for work thickness and leg adjustment, which sets it apart from its competition.
- Speed: 100 Stitches / Minute
|Manufacturer||DeLuxe Stitcher Company, Inc|
|Manufacturer Part Number||SM-A25|
|Binding Style||Saddle Stitching|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Single-Head [1 Stitch Master, Contact Strip, Side Stops, Foot Switch, 1 Spool 25 Gauge Round Wire]|
Double-Head [2 Stitch Masters, SMK-4 Table Adapter, Contact Strip, Side Stops, Foot Switch, 2 Spools 25 Gauge Round Wire, FSK1 Stand]
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||25 gauge round stitching wire|
|Power Voltage||115 V|
|Speed||100 Stitches / Minute|
|Dimensions||9" W x 13" D x 24" H|
16" Wide Table
|Manufacturer's Warranty||90 Day Limited|
|Throat Depth||Flat: 5"|
|Product Weight (lbs)||36|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||50|
The DeLuxe StitchMaster High Performance saddle stitcher machine is an upgraded SM-A25 that offers an extremely quiet, fast and dependable saddle stitching, all at a great value. Manufactured to work well for small print shop volumes, this sturdy machine from DeLuxe Stitcher has a convenient one-knob adjustment for work thickness and leg adjustment, which sets it apart from its competition. The internal electrical components have been upgraded to make the StitchMaster High Performance even more reliable. In addition, the head has been replaced with a premium M2000 stitching head that is more reliable than the heads found on previous models.
The new StitchMaster High Performance with the M2000 upgraded head offers:
- Easy work thickness adjustment with a single screw turn, offering accurate and simple adjustment from minimum to maximum thicknesses.
- Factory-set wire straighteners that virtually eliminate the need for straightener adjustments.
- The exclusive larger magnetic rotator that has no moving parts to prevent jams.
- An external grip spring that allows easier access and spool change.
- Reduced operating force maximizing the interval between maintenance functions and making it easier on the operator.
- Wear resistant components made of hardened tool steel to extend the stitcher life, reduce down time and require less maintenance.
- A felt wire oiler cleaner that cleans and lubricates, providing greatly extended intervals between maintenance.
The StitchMaster is available in either a single-head or double-head stitcher option. Both options can be mounted to the optional stand (not included) or used with clamps and mounted onto any work table. The double head option allows for simultaneous stitching of two staples at a time, effectively cutting work time with multiple stitches in one document in half. The heads can be spaced from 4" to 8" apart.
|Single-Head Includes:||Double-Head Includes:|
|1 StitchMaster High Performance Saddle Stitcher||2 StitchMaster High Performance Saddle Stitchers|
|Contact Strip||SMK-4 Table Adapter|
|Side Stops||Contact Strip|
|Foot Switch||Side Stops|
|1 FREE Spool of 25 Gauge Round Galvanized Stitching Wire||Foot Switch|
|2 FREE Spools of 25 Gauge Round Galvanized Stitching Wire|