We are happy to offer free standard shipping on qualifying orders. Orders qualifying for free shipping require a sub-total of at least $75 (before sales tax and shipping), have a shipping address within the Contiguous United States, and be shipping via UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, or USPS.
|Standard Shipping Rate|
|Truck Shipping Rate|
(Standard Fright Truck)
|$0.00 to $74.99||$9.99||Varies based on product & delivery location.|
Add items to your cart & enter delivery location to see freight price.
|$75.00 +||FREE SHIPPING|
Free shipping exclusions: Does not apply to orders requiring freight truck, expedited shipments, custom orders, orders shipping outside of the Contiguous United States (including Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, etc), or orders shipping to military addresses. Actual shipping rates apply for all other instances.
Please call us at (866) 537-2244 with any time-sensitive delivery requirements.
Whenever possible, in-stock orders are shipped within 1-2 business days of order placement. With nationwide distribution centers, this means that most domestic orders are delivered within 2 to 4 business days. Made-to-order items, orders shipping by truck, and orders shipping directly from the manufacturer may have a longer processing time.
We know there are times when ground shipping just isn’t fast enough to meet your needs. We will do everything we can to make sure you get your package when you need it. For expedited shipping quotes, add all items to your shopping cart. In the shopping cart, add the shipping state and zip code and click the ‘Get a Quote’ button to display the available shipping options. In most cases, we will ship your order the next business day, but cannot guarantee same day or next day shipment on any order. Occasionally because of stock issues or because we need to ship products direct from a manufacturer, delivery times may be affected. If you require delivery by a given date, please call us at (866) 537-2244 before ordering.
Truck Delivery Procedures
If the item or items you wish to order at too large or heavy to ship via standard UPS/FedEx methods, then a freight truck is required. To get a quote, just add all of the items you wish to order to your cart and enter your delivery state and zip code to see the price to ship.
Pricing quoted online is for dock-to-dock shipments. If special services are required, including (but not limited to) inside delivery, liftgate service, residential delivery, white glove service, etc., than additional shipping and handling fees will apply.
• Standard Truck Delivery Service> - The standard truck delivery procedure includes transportation of the item(s) to the destination loading dock to be unloaded by the consignee. Any additional delivery services required outside of the standard procedure will be assessed additional fees.
• Additional Truck Delivery Services - As part of the common carrier driver ICC regulations, truck drivers are required only to bring merchandise to the tailgate (end) of their vehicle. It is then the customers’ responsibility to remove it from the truck. If you do not have the personnel or facilities to handle unloading, additional pre-arranged delivery services will be necessary. Additional delivery services may include scheduling the delivery time, prior notification, residential delivery, lift gate service, inside delivery, and white glove delivery. For a quote on these special delivery options available in your area, please call customer service at (866) 537-2244.
• Failed Truck Delivery Attempt> - You must be present to inspect and sign for the truck delivery. If you are not available at time of delivery, you may be subject to additional delivery fees such as storage charges and/or re-delivery. Carrier’s re-delivery fees usually range from $25 - $125. Also, keep in mind that if the freight carrier is not able to contact you for delivery, they may return your item to one of our warehouses and you will be responsible for the cost of return shipping.
• Accepting Your Truck Delivery and Damaged Shipments - At the time of delivery, the carrier will provide you with a Bill of Lading and/or Delivery Receipt. Please thoroughly inspect your shipment. at the time of delivery and before you sign for the shipment. Items rarely get damaged in shipping; however, in the event that damage does occur, all damage and defects MUST to be noted on all copies of the BOL and Delivery Receipt in order for us to be able to file a claim with the carrier and to assist you with a return, replacement or replacement parts. In addition, we must to be notified within 1 business day of all damages, defects or missing pieces. After 1 business day, you will be financially responsible for any replacement part(s).
If your shipment is severely damaged, refuse your delivery, note the BOL "refused due to damage", and contact us immediately. *** If you do not have time for an inspection or the driver rushes you, YOU MUST WRITE "subject to inspection" next to your signature on the Delivery Receipt and BOL.***
Please remember that any damage or defect must be reported within 1 business day as all returns need to be initiated in our system within our Standard Returns time-frame. If you discover damage or defects not noticeable after the carrier leaves, we will work to resolve the issue. Please call Customer Service at (866) 537-2244.
Binding101 will gladly ship orders to Canada. Orders placed online are limited to UPS Standard shipping; expedited shipments are not available. To calculate UPS standard shipping prices, add all items you wish to order to your cart, and enter your information in the "estimate shipping and tax" section. Be advised that UPS charges duty, taxes and brokerage fees at time of delivery. These fees are the recipients' responsibility and are in no way associated with Binding101. For more information on the UPS brokerage fees, visit www.ups.com. For current duty and tax estimates, visit the Canada Border Services Agency duty and tax estimator.
We are required by law to charge sales tax to deliveries going to any of the following states including Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming. If you have a state-issued resale certificate or are an organization that has been approved for tax exemption, please email a copy of your exemption form to email@example.com or fax it to (800) 440-8669. Click here for more information on tax forms, and to download the appropriate form for your state.
Order Cancellation & Changes to Orders
If you need to cancel your order, please call us as quickly as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your needs, however, because our goal is to deliver orders as soon as possible, we cannot guarantee this is an option. Customers who refuse shipments for undamaged products will incur the cost of the original shipping charges, the return shipping charges, and a 20% restocking charge.
Price & Product Availability
Product prices may change without notice from time to time due to cost changes or market forces. Product availability is subject to change. If we fail to supply any products for any reason, full product refunds will be issued. However, we will not be responsible for compensating any other losses due to the failure to supply products. You will be notified within 1 to 2 business days of any back-orders or cancellations.
Acceptance of Orders
Binding101 reserves the right to accept or reject any order prior to shipping at our discretion. The receipt of an order confirmation email is automated, and does not constitute acceptance of an order. Due to security concerns, customer information may be subject to verification.
Glossary of Truck Shipping Terms
• Common Carrier - Company that provides transportation services to the public in return for compensation.
• Consignee - The person or place where a shipment will be transferred for the last time (destination); the individual or organization to who the goods are addressed.
• Dock to Dock - As part of the common carrier driver ICC regulations, truck drivers are required only to bring merchandise to the tailgate (end) of their vehicle.
• Inside Delivery - Inside delivery means that the driver will carry the item(s) for you through the threshold of your building. For residential deliveries, this means inside your garage. Unfortunately they are not authorized to use stairs or elevators, nor will they place it in the room of your choice.
• Lift Gate Service - When the destination location does not have a loading dock or forklift, manual unloading is necessary. This requires a lift gate, which is a motorized platform attached to the back of certain trucks that can lower a shipment to the ground.
• Loading Dock - A platform, generally the same height as the trailer floor, where trucks are loaded and unloaded.
• Residential Delivery - Locations other than what the carrier defines as a business location; one that opens and closes each day to the general public at set times. A business may be classified as a residential if it is located in a residential zone, even if it opens and closes at set times. Schools, colleges, and churches located in residential zones could also incur residential fees.
• White Glove Delivery - White Glove delivery service includes a call to schedule a delivery appointment, trained professionals to unload your item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises. Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. Additionally, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered.
Limitation of Liability & Indemnity
You agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to Binding101 arising from any product sold on Binding101.com shall be the price of the product ordered. By using the Binding101 website you agree to indemnify and hold Binding101, its employees, directors, officers, and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against Binding101 arising out of any breach by you of these terms and conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of this website.
Errors & Omissions
We work hard to ensure the accuracy of the Binding101 website, however, it is possible that products and packaging may differ from the descriptions contained on this site. You should not rely solely on information contained on this site before using a product. Binding101 is not liable for any misprints, errors or omissions, which include, but are not limited to, graphics, incorrect pricing or product specifications. Binding101 reserves the right not to accept or to cancel orders with prices based upon typographical errors, inaccuracies, or omissions. Binding101 assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements contained on this website.
These terms and conditions govern your account and all purchases with Binding101, the owner and operator of Binding101.com, (this website, along with any new websites introduced, owned and operated by, or affiliated with Binding101). Other services on the Binding101 website, or provided by Binding101 may be governed by additional terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, along with our stated return policy, do not access, use, or order from the Binding101 website. By using this website you agree to all of the terms and conditions listed above.
* Expedited shipment delivery times are guaranteed by the carrier (i.e. UPS) barring any “act of God” circumstances. Expedited quotes are only valid on the day they are quotes, as rates can change daily.
** Expedited shipping is not currently available for orders to APO/FPO/DPO's, or outside the Contiguous USA (i.e. Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii).
^ Business day” is defined as: Monday through Friday, excluding holidays or special circumstances.