Pressroom Washes & Cleaning Supplies
View As List Grid
- Leaves no film or residue
- Contains no ammonia
- Cleans in seconds
- Color: Colorless
- Most popular brand of graphic arts aerosols.
- Specially formulated for prepress, press room and bindery environments.
- Feature environmentally safe propellants with no ozone depleting chlorofluorocarbons.
- Used to clean and deglaze rubber blankets, rubber rollers, and other rubber materials.
- Safe and convenient way to store and dispense small quantities of liquid at the work site.
- Feature an ascending and descending scale for tracking solvent usage, as well as an HMIS label block and space to identify the contents.
- Color: Clear
- Quantity: 16 ounce or 32 ounce
Starting at: $10.49
- Eliminates paper dust from freshly trimmed lifts of paper, making it the perfect cleaning accessory for print and finish shops.
- Can be used to wipe the edges on freshly trimmed paper, cleaning them and prepping them for finishing and sale.
- Help erase hickies in printing, as well as air bubbles in laminating.
- Measures 18" x 36" with 10 clothes per box.
Burnishine Plate Sav-Ur Alkiline Plate Cleaner, Conditioner, & Scratch Remover for Traditional Analog Metal Plates (3 Sizes)
- One-step plate cleaner, conditioner, and scratch remover that works well for the large majority of metal plates.
- Odor: Chemical Odor
- Boiling Point: > 200
- Freeze Point: 20
Starting at: $13.50
- Grade FFF deglaze powder that will remove even the toughest glaze from blankets and rollers when combined with a soft cloth that is saturated with Lithco Deglazer.
- Works fast, and effectively eliminates glaze for the best cleaning results.
- Recommended for polishing plates after deleting images with Lithco "Scotch" hones.
- Non-hazardous and sold in 1 lb. container.
- Compatible Plate: Universal, Metal
- Odor: Slight Chemical Odor
- Boiling Point: 212
- VOC Content: 1.49 lbs/gal [179 g/l]
- Waterless hand cleaner.
- Powerful, multi-purpose, cream-type hand cleaner with built-in care for your hands.
- Contains lanolin to soften and condition your skin.
- Biodegradable and non-toxic.
Starting at: $21.99
- Product Type: Blanket Cleaner
- Size: 15 oz.
- Quantity: 1 Tube
- Part Number: LIQ13 / LIQ15
- Quickly removes ink - including UV - scum, light scratches, gum, and oxidation.
- Makes plates more ink receptive and desensitizes plates for longer, higher quality runs.
- Excellent for "on-the-fly" cleaning.
- Quantity: 1 Quart (945 ml)
- Perfect solution for printers and press workers who prefer a non-abrasive cleaning method.
- Ideal for quick color changes, smoothly and speedily, including difficult ones such as from black to yellow.
- Size: 32 oz.
- Quantity: 1 Container
- Specially formulated with the printer in mind
- Superior hand cleaner that "really works"
- Remove almost any substance from your skin
- Equally effective with or without water rinse and leaves your hands smooth as if you applied lotion
Starting at: $58.29
- New approach to pressroom cleaning.
- Combine the feel and durability of cloth towels with the ease and convenience of disposable wipes.
- Size: 12" x 17" , 13" x 13", 13" x 17", 16" x 17" or 12 3/16" x 15 3/4"
- Quantity: 25 Wipes/Bundle, 15 Bundle/Case
Starting at: $59.99
- Featuring a cross-lapping process and 3D texture that gives unmatched strength and durability for the utmost scrubbing and cleaning power.
- Color: Light Blue / White
- Material: 0.75mm thick (29.5mil) Rayon / Polyester
- Size: 12.5" x 13.75", 12.5" x 17", 17" x 18.5" or 12.2" x 15.3"
Starting at: $91.09
- Protect your business from regulatory violation, and the environment from toxic pollutants.
- Self-contained disposal system for waste photo chemistry.
- Size: 5 Gallons
- Quantity: 1 Unit
- Product Type: Cloths & Wipes
- Made of a unique, high quality material manufactured for the graphics industry.
- Highly absorbent, made with 100% pure cotton without fillers, binders, or chemicals.
- Color: White
Starting at: $131.69
- Effectively traps and removes dust, lint, and dirt from vacuum frames, contact boards, film, plates, proofs, inkjet prints, camera backs, and more.
- Used for a variety of applications, including before laminating to ensure a perfect bond, in sign making to clean surfaces before applying lettering or screening, and more.
- Made with a proprietary elastomer roller that will not scratch any substrate.
- Features a ball-burnished aluminum frame and a rubber handle for a comfortable and firm grip.
Starting at: $251.59