Press Plate Cleaners & Supplies
View As List Grid
- Compatible Plate: Universal, Metal
- Odor: Slight Chemical Odor
- Boiling Point: 212
- VOC Content: 1.49 lbs/gal [179 g/l]
- Extremely efficient tool to be used for hand developing plates.
- Help you keep potentially harmful chemicals from contacting the skin.
- Feature a soft, napped surface that will not scratch plates and can be washed when dirty.
- Quantity: 1
Burnishine Plate Sav-Ur Alkiline Plate Cleaner, Conditioner, & Scratch Remover for Traditional Analog Metal Plates (3 Sizes)
- One-step plate cleaner, conditioner, and scratch remover that works well for the large majority of metal plates.
- Odor: Chemical Odor
- Boiling Point: > 200
- Freeze Point: 20
Starting at: $13.50
- Use on paper or polyester Silvermaster, laser or electrostatic plates
- Easy to use ? peel off the protective backing, adhere to lead edge of the plate and punch
- Special adhesive resists fountain solutions and press solvents
- Eliminate tearing and stretching of pinbar holes
Starting at: $19.25
- Quickly removes ink - including UV - scum, light scratches, gum, and oxidation.
- Makes plates more ink receptive and desensitizes plates for longer, higher quality runs.
- Excellent for "on-the-fly" cleaning.
- Quantity: 1 Quart (945 ml)