Burnishine Aqua Blue Metal Plate Acidic Cleaner/Conditioner/Scratch Remover
|Item #||26LITAQUABL PTZ ABQ|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PTZ-ABQ|
|Quantity||1 Quart (945 ml)|
|Size||1 Quart [0.946 L]|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||4|
|Product Weight (lbs)||2.09|
The Burnishine Aqua Blue P7 is a powerful and effective acidic cleaner, conditioner and scratch remover for most analog, CtP metal plates such as Fuji, Agfa, IBF, Southern Litho and Kodak, and positive metal plates. It quickly removes ink (including UV), scum, light scratches, gum, and oxidation. It makes your printing look better, prolongs the life of your plates, and can be used on-the-fly.
- Quickly removes ink—including UV - scum, light scratches, gum, and oxidation.
- Makes plates more ink receptive and desensitizes plates for longer, higher quality runs.
- Excellent for "on-the-fly" cleaning.
- Provides sharper images and prolongs the life of the plate.
- Shake Well. Apply to entire plate with dampened sponge or cloth. Apply liberally. Rinse with clean water or with fountain solution mixture and resume printing. Repeat where necessary.
- For on-the-fly cleaning, spray directly on plate while press is running to remove piling, plugging and scum.
Note: Cannot ship AIR - Hazardous.