Graphic Tools & Guides for Printers
View As List Grid
- Used in the printing and prepress industries as a way to accurately level stock piles.
- Feature a tapered design that makes it easy to insert between pages.
- Size: Short, Medium or Long
- Quantity: 1
Starting at: $4.50
- Ultimate guide to graphic arts production.
- Perfect reference source for topics such as typography, plate making, art preparation, color management, electronic prepress systems, printing processes, film assembly, papers, inks and toners, binding, and much more.
- Includes a glossary of graphic arts terms and discussing printing and the internet.
- Quantity: 1 Piece
- 6" measuring tool.
- Very popular in the professional printing market.
- Offers 0.001" graduations, up to a 6" total capacity.
- Durable dial caliper measuring tool built to last through even heavy use.
- Best general-purpose magnifiers for use in all areas of graphic arts production from pre-press to press.
- Features an achromatic lens system that can be focused for individual eyesight.
- Has a fully color corrected lens that folds into a sturdy base which acts as a carrying case.
- Field of View: Extra-Wide Field [12x Only]
Starting at: $66.00
- Ideal for bench use.
- Lets you determine the thickness of materials with a traditional dial style.
- Made with steel for durable construction that is built to last.
- Capacity: 0" to 0.5"
- Completely portable, lightweight and displays a digital reading.
- Reads both inches and metric at the touch of a button.
- Features a bright 3/8" x 1-3/4" LCD display screen.
- Automatic shut-off to extend the battery life and features a protective, cushioned hard-shell storage case.
- Perfect precision instrument for gauging compressible items.
- Frame is made of precision cast, aluminum alloy for durability and is contoured to comfortably fit in your hand.
- Thickness gauge features easy zero-resetting.
- Capacity: 0" to 0.0312"
- Accurate enough to measure the effect of heavily inked samples.
- Applicable to either US/Canadian system or metric.
- Provide with the six conversion factors for different paper grades.
- Easy-to-read LCD display.
- One of the most time consuming and least profitable tasks in a print shop.
- Can turn a time consuming job into a speedy one, and do it far more accurately.
- Designed for cost-conscious users and will count paper from business card size up to 11" x 17".
- Capacity: 12 lb or 30 lb
Starting at: $653.50