Lassco Wizer Adjustable Pad Counters
- Solid wood handle.
- Chrome plated spade.
- Quickly pick the perfect amount of paper each time.
- Sizes: 2", 4" or 5"
- Free Shipping $75+
|Manufacturer Part Number||W172-GRP|
|Sizes||2", 4" or 5"|
|Material||Chrome plated spade|
Pad counters are used as a convenient way to consistently measure how thick you want your paper pads to be before binding. Easy to use, just set the adjustable bar to the desired height and tighten it into place, then place it against your thick stack of paper and use the spade to separate the stacks, and place them aside. If using chip board backings, you can separate each new stack with one sheet. Constructed of a solid wood handle and a chrome plated spade, these pad counters have been made for durability and are comfortable to handle, even for long periods of time.
Available in three sizes including 2", 4", and 5" options, pad counters are an essential pad binding tool that is used in print shops, binding studios, real estate offices, and in businesses of all kinds -- anyone who makes their own pads of paper more than one at a time. They assist users in quickly and easily creating professional pads of paper. To make bulk paper bad binding faster and more efficient, buy a pad counter online, as well as many other padding supplies.
When to use a Pad Counter:
- Assemble your pad counter by inserting the bar into the slot on the handle.
- Manually create one stack of paper in your desired thickness and clamp the spade and "L" portion of the bar around a stack of paper, squeezing it closed.
- To tighten it into place, simply rotate the handle.
- Place the spade onto the top if a stack of paper, placing the bar in-between sheets, and repeat this process for your entire stack to create perfectly consistent thicknesses.
- Place each stack aside, separating them with a chip board pad backing
- Jog the stack, and place it into your padding press machine to use as-normal.