Varn® Universal Pink Fountain Solution [Gallon]
|Manufacturer Part Number||VAR-UPG|
|Flash Point||200°F [93.3°C]|
|VOC Content||1.49 lbs/gal [179 g/l]|
|WHMIS Health||Not Regulated|
|Compatible Plate||Universal, Metal, Polyester, Photo-Direct, Camera, Black|
|Compatible Ink||Universal, Rubber-Based, Oil-Based|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||10|
New Universal Pink, an all-plate, small-press fountain solution, has proven itself on black, polyester and metal plates. It runs exceptionally well in conventional and alcohol systems and is especially approved for use in Kompac Automatic Dampening Systems.
Advantages of Varn®Universal Pink
• Formulated for small presses equipped with conventional, integrated or Kompac Automatic Dampening Systems
• Gives excellent results on metal, camera or photo-direct plates
• Outstanding performance with all rubber based and oil-based inks
• Alcohol and glycerin-free
Suggested Mixing Ratios:
For optimum results, we recommend that regular press maintenance be done on a weekly or bi-monthly schedule to eliminate the build-up of calcium carbonate and ink/gum glaze on dampener rollers, ink rollers and blankets. This build-up can cause stripping, inconsistent color and scumming/toning.
• Kompac or conventional dampening systems. 15 to 30 parts water to 1 part concentrate. (1 to 2 ounces per quart).
• Integrated dampening systems. 7 to 10 parts water to 1 part concentrate. (3 to 4 ounces per quart). Add alcohol as needed.
*HMIS Index: 0=Minimal, 1=Slight, 2=Moderate, 3=Serious, 4=Severe