MBM Triumph™ 5260 20 ⅜" Automatic Paper Cutter (Discontinued)
|Manufacturer Part Number||CU0489|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Power Cord|
One Cutting Stick (Installed)
One Blade (Installed)
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||Optional Side Tables|
Replacement Cutting Sticks
|Power Voltage||115 V, 60 Hz [2 Horsepower] 20 amp dedicated line required|
|Dimensions||33 ⅞" W x 44" D x 51" H|
With Optional Side Tables: 56 ½" W
|Base Footprint||33 ⅞" W x 44" D|
|Certifications||UL, C UL|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited Defective|
|Cutter Capacity*||3" Thick Stack (About 750 Sheets)|
|Narrow Cut||1 ⅜"|
|Length Behind Blade||20-3/8"|
|Cutter Accuracy||1/100" (1/10 mm)|
|Cutter Memory||Memory Storage (99 Programs, 99 Steps/Program, 15 Repeat Cuts/Step)|
|Safety Features||SCS™ Safety Package (Check the Product Description for Full Details)|
|Cutter Working Height (When Mounted to Stand)||37"|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||657|
|Shipping Information||Shipping weight with optional side tables is 677 lbs.|
This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.
With the MBM Triumph™ fully automatic and programmable stack paper cutter, you can power through stacks of paper up to 3" thick, as well as paper widths up to 20 ⅜". A simple-to-use control panel makes setting up the machine fast and convenient, no matter the cutting job. A programmable memory allows you to save up to 99 common jobs for quick recall of popular jobs, or common cutting dimensions. Each of these programs can include up to 99 steps, as well as 15 repeat cuts in each step, so you have a ton of space to save even complicated cutting jobs into the cutter memory. It produces an extremely accurate and square cut to 1/10 of a mm (or 1/100 of an inch). A key switch activation locks the cutter so that only authorized staff can access it, protecting non-trained employees and protecting your liability. Two-handed activation will activate the clamp and blade, which will both automatically retract once the cut is complete.
The cutter machine includes an attached stand that keeps it at a comfortable 37" working height, as well as an installed blade and cutting stick. Changing out the cutting knife or stick is simply done from the outside of the machine, requiring no special tools with the included knife changing kit. A self-diagnostic error system makes figuring out any issues and fixing them as easy as possible, as an error indication will be clearly listed on the screen. While the back gauge can be electronically set with the keypad, you can also manually make adjustments with the knob on the front of the machine. There is no safety shield on the front of the table to hinder your view of the cut; instead, there is an IR lightbeam safety "curtain" that that acts as a shield, preventing the blade or clamp from activating when it is disrupted by, for example, someone's fingers.
SCS™ "Safety Cutting System" package
This safety package is included with this cutter, and will ensure the safety and protection of your users in the following ways:
• Light beam safety curtain on the front table will prevent the cutter from activating if anything is within the curtain field, preventing hands and other objects from being near the blade.
• Transparent, electronically controlled safety shield on the back of the cutter to prevent hands or other objects from being near the blade, as the cutter will not operate while the cover is in the up position.
• Main switch and safety lock with key, meaning you grant access to only authorized users by distributing the key accordingly.
• Patented "easy cut" electronic blade activation bars for two-hand operation, keeping user hands away from the blade
• Disc brake for instant blade stop.
• All blade settings and adjustments are completed from outside the machine.
• Automatic blade-return and clamp-return from every position after cut.
• Blade and cutting stick replacement done from the outside of the machine.
• Blade-changing device that completely covers the sharp edge during replacement.
• Patented IDEAL safety drive.
• Low voltage controls at just 24 volts.
*May vary depending on paper stock