James Burn EX380 High Speed Automatic Punching Machine (Discontinued)
Sorry, but James Burn EX380 High Speed Automatic Punching Machine (Discontinued) is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
The James Burn EX380 High Speed Automatic Punching Machine punches up to one million sheets of 8-1/2" x 11" paper in just an 8 hour shift. Running at up to 8,400 cycles per hour, it is the fastest punch on the market. With a maximum punching width of 15", the EX380 will punch an incredible variety of holes for Wire-O®, Plastic Coil, Spiral Wire, VeloBind®, Plastic Comb, or 3 hole for loose leaf document finishing, and has the power to punch virtually any type of stock and material. The EX380 also punches pre-printed collated documents with or without mixed stocks.
|Item #||04JBEX380 + 04JBEX380CON|
|Binding Style||Multiple Binding Styles|
|Power Voltage||220v / three phase / 60 Hz / 20A|
|Speed||Up to 8,400 Cycles/ Hour|
|Dimensions||55” H x 93” W x 41” D|
|Sheet Size||Minimum: 4-1/4" (Punched Edge) x 3-7/8" (Non-Punched Edge) - Maximum: 15" x 15"|
|Punch & Bind Capability||Punch Only|
|Maximum Binding Edge||15"|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||1298|
There is also an optional attachment to punch tabs collated into finished sets. The tabs must have a minimum of 1/4" shoulder. For larger width applications the EX610 High Speed Automatic Punch can handle widths up to 24".
Features and Benefits:
- Maximizes productivity at up to 8,400 cycles/hour, at up to 20 sheets of 60# offset.
- Will handle a sheet sizes from a 4 1/4" (punched edge) x 3 7/8" (non-punched edge) to a max size of 15" x 15".
- Allows you to punch tabbed stock pre-collated into the book. Tabs must have a minimum of 1/4" shoulders. For larger width applications the EX610 Auto Punch will handle widths up to 24"
- Reduces the minimum unbound edge to 5 1/4".
- Punches virtually any type of stock and material for practically any application.
- Continuous paper loading speeds productivity without stopping the machine.
- Automatic sheet alignment with micro adjustment. One-direction, one-level continuous sheet control.
- Heavy Duty Steel Dies that feature guide posts for perfect alignment, quick pin access, and flanged holes to help clear out waste and add longer life.
- Turnover Drum that keeps pre-collated document pages in perfect order.
- Easy to use, fast and simple to setup and operate.
- Continuous loading top feed trays speed up productivity without stopping the machine.
- Separator Beak separates lifts of paper, even thicker stocks, without damaging the edge.
- Heavy duty tempered steel die changes are quick and easy.
- A wide range of die patterns including: 3:1 & 2:1 Wire-O®; 4:1 UniCoil® plastic coil; plastic comb; Velobind®; 2, 3, & 4 ring binder; spiral; etc.
- Optional Tabbing Device for punching tabbed sheets. Tabs must have 1/4" shoulder.
- Choose between two delivery options. A variable speed conveyor for continuous delivery, shingles sheets as they exit the turnover drum and conveys them out to the operator. Or a high pile delivery neatly stacks and continuously jogs the paper and automatically recedes to allow your operator to concentrate on loading the paper feeder. Automatically stops when full.
- An Air Blow option provides a blast of air to separate the picked lift from the stack. Helpful for stocks or environments where static is a common problem. Includes air lines only - air compressor not included.