HP 920 9” Pouch Laminator with Starter Kit - Clearance Sale
The best small laminator for a small office is the new HP 920 9” pouch laminating machine. This easy-to-use system is a must-have for home users and small businesses that need to occasionally laminate photos and documents up to letter size with a 3 or 5 mil thick pouch. It is fast, producing a high-quality standard size laminated document in just 29 seconds. This versatile hot/cold laminator can also handle both thermal and self-stick pouches. Included when you buy the HP 920 laminator is a starter kit with a five letter, three 4x6 photo, and two business card 3mil pouches.
|Manufacturer Part Number||91005G|
|Suggested User||Home/Personal, Small Office|
|Warm-Up Time||2-3 Minutes|
|Laminating Speed||29 Seconds (for 1 Letter Size Pouch) /23.6” per Minute|
|Pouch Thickness||3 Mil, 5 Mil|
|Auto-Sleep Mode||Yes, after 60 Minutes|
|Audible Indicators||Beeps upon Start, Ready, and Auto Sleep|
|LED Indicators||LED Flash upon Start, Ready, & Auto Sleep|
|Included Accessories||(5) Letter Size, (3) 4x6 Photo, (2) Business Card Size, 3 Mil Thick|
|Power Voltage||120V 60HZ/600W|
|Dimensions||14.84” W x 6” D x 3.17” H|
|Product Weight||3.96 lbs.|
|Shipping Dimensions||15.82” W x 7.28” D x 4.56” H|
|Shipping Weight||4.4 lbs.|
|Warranty||1 Year Limited General Manufacturer’s Warranty|
Professional, high-quality laminating at your home or small office has never been more affordable. Introducing the new HP 920 pouch laminator. This small laminating machine has a 9” feed to handle the most popular pouch sizes, including letter, legal, photos, business cards, and more. It also accepts both 3 mil and 5 mil pouches, so you can choose a lightweight or a slightly more rigid finish.
The HP 920 is incredibly versatile, offering hot and cold lamination. That means you can work with thermal and self-laminating pouches. It is quick, laminating a letter size sheet in only about 29 seconds, and has a jam release in case you misalign a page.
Simple to use, professional-quality, and an incredibly affordable price – choose the HP 920 pouch laminator with starter kit today.
Key Features & Benefits:
- Hot and Cold – Versatile laminator works with thermal and pressure sensitive/self-stick pouches.
- 3mil & 5mil – Accepts most common pouch thicknesses and creates a bubble-free lamination.
- Simple Controls – Simple “3mil”, “5mil”, and “cold” controls eliminate the temperature and speed guesswork; it’s pre-programmed.
- Easy to Use – Printed guide shows you where to place your common size pouches for letter, 4x6, and card pouches.
- Fast Laminating – Process a letter size document in just 29 seconds and continuous load one after another.
- Small Laminator – Feed tray folds-in to make it compact for storage.
- Jam Release – Misaligned pouches are easy to remove with a jam release feature.
HP 920 Laminator Instructions:
See the user manual download for fully detailed instructions.
- Plug in the laminator and press the power switch. It defaults to the 3mil thermal setting and will begin to warm-up.
- If you want to laminate 5mil or cold pouches, click the applicable button to change the warm-up.
- While the laminator warms up automatically, prepare your pouches by placing your documents inside and centering.
- When the machine beeps and the LED light next to your setting is steadily lit, it is ready to use.
- With the sealed-edge first, insert your pouch straight into the feed. It grabs and pulls your pouch through.
- Once the pouch exits, lay it flat and allow it a few moments to cool down – then you’re done!