Sprinter-Lam 335R6 13" Pouch Laminator - Clearance Sale
The Sprinter-Lam 335R6 pouch laminator lives up to its name with a maximum speed up to 3 ½ feet per minute, which means you can laminate at speeds up to 108" per minute. All other pouch laminating machines average between 15 and 30 inches per minute; so this extremely fast laminator crushes the competition, and is ideal for organizations that need to offer laminated documents quickly and efficiently. Manufactured by Spiral, this laminator is also made of extremely high quality parts and features 6 rollers that offer even heat distribution and cooling, lending to a perfect finish without milky edges or bubbles. It features a 13" wide feed opening that allows for easy laminating of the most common sizes of laminating pouches, and even has fully adjustable heat settings from 0° F to 284° F, so you can accomplish cold laminating as well as customize the heat to tailor exactly to your application, which includes even sensitive and hard-to-laminate items, such as photos and digital images. When you buy the Sprinter-Lam 335R6 13" pouch laminator online, you receive a professional laminating machine with unparalleled durability and quiet performance that is perfect for any office environment.
|Manufacturer Part Number||04LAM335R6|
|Speed||3 ½ Feet / Minute (108") [Adjustable with 9 Settings]|
|Dimensions||21" W x 11" D x 5" H|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Limited [Parts], 90 Day Limited [Labor]|
|Heating Type||Roller [4 Hot, 2 Cold = 6 Total]|
|Warm-Up Time||5 Minutes|
|Maximum Mil Thickness||10 Mil|
|Temperature Range||0° F to 284° F [Adjustable]|
|Maximum Width||13" Wide|
|Programmable||2 Programmable Memory Settings|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||38|
The Sprinter-Lam 335R6 Pouch Laminator is a professional tabletop pouch laminating machine that is designed to be able to handle both hot and cold lamination of documents, photos and digital images. Adjustable temperature and speed control allow for customized heat settings for your application, providing you with perfect bubble-free lamination.
The Sprinter-Lam Laminator features a reverse function that allows you to get the laminating pouch out if there is a jam or overload. Solid state digital temperature controls are durable and accurate; you can even switch from the set temperature to the temperature of the rollers themselves to confirm accuracy before lamination. The advanced six-roller design features four heated and two cold rollers that create perfect document lamination without the use of a carrier. There are two memory settings that allow you to set a temperature and speed for common jobs for fast access in the future.
Laminate pouches up to 10 mil thick and up to 12" x 18" menu size. The all-metal construction and quiet motor make this laminator durable and perfect for any office environment.
- Automatic Power Off - If not in use for more than 2 hours, the power will automatically go into cool-down mode and shut off.
- Strong Air Cooling System - For fast, high quality laminating
- Super Clean Rollers (International Patented) - A special anti-static treatment resists dust and resin build up.
LCD Control Panel Buttons:
- ON/OFF - Press and hold the ON/OFF button for 1 second to turn on the laminator. Repeat this to begin the cool-down process when you are done using the laminator, and once it is at a safe temperature, it will shut off automatically.
- M1 - This is the first memory storage function to recall a saved job temperature and speed.
- M2 - The is the second memory storage function.
- RUN/STOP - Starts and stops rollers in case of emergency
- HOT - Turn on the heat [starting setting is 230°F (110°C), Speed 4]
- COLD - Use for cold pressure-sensitive pouches
- MEAS - Informs the user of the actual roller temperature measurement
- REV - Reverse function turns the rollers the opposite direction to stop jams
- SPEED - Adjust the speed from 1 to 9 (3 to 12 feet per minute)
- TEMP - Adjust the temperature from 0°F to 284°F (0°C to 140°C)