Hard Cover Binding Machines
View As List Grid
- Capable of using both EVA and PUR glues.
- Requires no special training or tools for any function, including binding, cleaning the glue tanks, and even changing the tanks out.
- Handle a book thickness up to 1.9" (or 50mm).
- Speed: Up to 450 Cycles / Hour [180 Books / Hour]
- Most multi-functional hard cover case making machine.
- Making the system extremely easy to use and create a beautiful finished hard cover bound book.
- Features integrated BooXter stapling guide and fold-out extended worktable.
- Sheet Size Book Covers: 12" x 12" [Maximum] / Binders: 8.5" x 11"
- Designed specifically with photography studios, labs and digital printers in mind.
- Photo books as small as 2" x 2" and as large as 18.5" x 16.5" can be produced on demand within minutes.
- Open 180
- Capacity: 2.4" thick
- Designed to make a clean spine groove on hardcover books improving the appearance.
- Thermal press machine with a brief warm-up time.
- Capacity: Up to 45mm
- Speed: Up to 450 Cycles / Hour