Single Head Stitching Machines
View As List Grid
- Offers an extremely quiet, fast and dependable saddle stitching, all at a great value.
- Work well for small print shop volumes.
- Convenient one-knob adjustment for work thickness and leg adjustment, which sets it apart from its competition.
- Speed: 100 Stitches / Minute
Starting at: $75.60
- Features a patented ISP wire-fed magnetic stitching head.
- One-step threading for quick and easy setup.
- Capacity: 1/4" Thick [About 60 Sheets of 20# Bond Paper]
- Speed: 175 Stitches / Minute [Per Head]
Starting at: $410.00
- A stitch capacity from 2 sheets up to 1-1/4" (32mm) standard
- The ability to run flat, saddle, or corner stitched jobs
- Stab stitch capability up to 2" (51mm)
- Wire Sizes: 20-28 gauge round or 19 x 21-1/2, 20x24 and 21x25 flat
Starting at: $1,300.00
- Capacity: From 2 sheets to 3/4"
- Wire Sizes: 20-28 round and 19 x 21-1/2, 20 x 24 and 21 x 25 flat
- Throat: 14" throat for flat and saddle work
- Speed: 190 stitches per minute
- Choose from 2 models: M2-AST & M2G8-AST
- Industrial-grade saddle stitching
- Speed: 215 stitches per minute
- Included: 1 free sample spool of compatible stitching wire is included
Starting at: $5,463.98
- Designed for flat stapling applications.
- Completely portable unit.
- Ideal for closing padded envelopes, carding and blister packs.
- Speed: 100 Stitches / Minute [Manual Insert]