James Burn EX610DA Double Action High Speed Automatic Punch [with High Pile Stacker] Discontinued
|Item #||04JBEX610DA + 04JBEX610RECP|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||EX610 Punching Dies|
EX610 Tab Pusher (Item# 04JBEX610TABP)
EX610 Nail Hole Punching Kit (Item# 04JBEXNHPK)
EX610 Bottom Feed Board Unit (Item# 04JBEX610BF)
|Power Voltage||220v Three Phase 60 Hz (20A)|
|Dimensions||110” W x 40” D x 54” H|
|Punch & Bind Capability||Punch Only|
|Setup Time||15-20 Minutes, Depending on Operator|
|Die Change Time||Less than 2 Minutes|
|Paper Size||4 ¼" x 3 ⅞" up to 24" x 20 ¾"|
|Speed*||Up to 125,000 Sheets per Hour|
|Die Sharpening Available||Yes, Express Die Sharpening Service is Available|
|Monthly Volume / Duty Rating||Continuous Use (Monthly Volume Dependent on Operator and Shifts)|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||3300|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
The James Burn EX610DA Automatic Punching Machine is the only one that can operate with double action tools. Allowing for punching applications on both the leading and trailing edges of the paper. Double-Action means this machine has two dies, so you can punch different patterns at different points of the paper, all in one pass. The most common application is for Calendars that have wire on one end and a pinhole punched at the bottom. Instead of running the paper through twice or punching the wire pattern on one machine and drilling the hole in another machine offline, with the EX610DA you can punch both patterns at the same time in one-pass.
This machine is equipped with: a double action unit that accepts standard EX single action tools or EX tools with an EM head for double action application, a rear ejection device and a rear lay gauge. Double action tools are generally used to do applications with punching of Wire-O Spiral, Plastic Coil, Plastic Comb, or Filofax on the top edge and a corner perforation or round cornering on the back edge. This corner perforation or round cornering can be made with mobile blocks and blank blocks to maintain the sheets. The tab cutting is done with one set of knifes and counter-knifes adjustable according to the quantity of tabs. We will always require samples of tabs cuttings to confirm the feasibility of the work.
Features and Benefits:
- Reduced setting time - up to 30% - only one adjustment required for both operations.
- Increased throughput - up to 25% - without considering handling time between the two operations which would be required with a single action machine.
- Simultaneous punching and cutting with marginal speed reduction compared to single action (60 to 80 strokes vs 110).
- Minimum training time required for the operator.
- Flexibility - only one double action tool for all formats which reduces tool budget as well as tool exchange leadtime and related labour cost.
- The machine can be used in its single action configuration without reducing productivity as compared to standard EX610.