DIY with Binding Rings
View As List Grid
- Easy, fast, fun, and affordable method of binding materials that may require frequent editing
- Simply snap closed, securing your application in a tight grip.
- Made of steel with an attractive nickel plated silver color.
- Ring Size: 3/4" - 3"
Starting at: $15.59
- More secure method to bind documents than traditional loose leaf binding rings
- Feature an actual locking mechanism that screws together, making it much less likely to come un-bound accidentally, even with heavy use.
- Material: Metal
- Ring Size: 2", 3", 4", 5", 6", 7", 8" or 10"
Starting at: $19.19
- Feature a snap lock closure that is secure once bound, but easy to un-bind by hand; simply pull the pegged side of the ring out of the hole to open the ring, or snap it in to close it.
- Popular solution for at-home crafters making scrapbooks or photo swatches, as well as small businesses binding presentations, or even as small fabric swatches for samples.
- Binder Ring Size: 1/2", 11/16" or 7/8"
- Color: White, Black, or Clear
Starting at: $12.60
- Feature one edge that is overlapped, creating a gap for you to insert your materials through that is thin enough to still keep your items together, but is easier to remove when necessary.
- Plastic material is durable, but lightweight, so they can hang from baskets, other paper, fabrics, and more without adding weight or breaking.
- Color: White or Clear
- Material Thickness: 1/8"
Starting at: $15.00
- Feature a peg-and-hole closure that is secure, but easy to manually open when changes are needed.
- Popular option for lightweight fabric or paper swatches for samples, point of purchase displays, price and marketing signs hanging from baskets, crafting, and more.
- Color: White
- Material Thickness: 3/16"
Starting at: $21.59