Manual Grommet Press Machines
View As List Grid
- Perfect for low volume grommeting for small offices or print shops, or even at-home users.
- Unique handle shape offers comfort and requires less force from the operator, while the soft handle is comfortable to use.
- Operating Method: Manual
- Throat Depth: 4 1/4"
- Reliable and heavy duty machine that does not require any pneumatic or electrical power.
- Simply operated manually by pulling down the handle.
- Maximum Grommet Size: #12 [1 1/2"]
- Throat Depth: 2 3/4"
- Stroking feature takes the effort to press the handle down through your material to a whole new level of simple.
- Very popular choice for many industries including sign shops, marine and nautical operations, military textiles, leather and more.
- Adjustable to cater to a huge variety of materials and thicknesses.
- Throat Depth: 5 1/2"
- Ideal for crafters, upholstery companies, sign makers, and more.
- Operation: Manual
- Minimum Grommet Size: #1 [5/16"]
- Maximum Grommet Size: #4 [1/2"]