Magnetic Laminating Pouch [Gloss, 4" x 6" Postcard] (Discontinued)
With the MagnetPouch postcards you can turn photographs into awesome 4" x 6" post cards that your recipients can place on their fridge, or any other magnetic surface. Use for a variety of mailers, including save the dates, wedding and party invitations, vacation photos, announcements, and so much more! And they are very easy to use: just place your photo underneath the attached laminating pouch sheet, and run it through your heated pouch laminator with the sealed edge first, just like a normal pouch. The back is easy to address with pen or marker after lamination, as the film sheet is only placed over the photo. Your friends, family, and loved ones will be excited to receive these unique photo gifts in the mail.
|Manufacturer Part Number||02MPPC46G|
|Size||4" x 6"|
|Compatible Equipment||Thermal Pouch Laminating Machines|
Must be 10mil capable and have adjustable speed & heat settings
(Recommendation: 4+ heated roller system)
|Product Type||Magnetic Laminating Pouches|
|Pouch Size||4" x 6" (with added slight border on pre-sealed short edge)|
|Insert Sheet Size||4" x 6"|
|Laminate Thickness||12 Mil Magnet + 3 Mil Laminate|
|Temperature Range||230° - 250° F (110° - 120° C)|
|Adhesive Type||Heat Activated|
Your loved ones would be thrilled to receive these beautiful customized photo postcards in the mail, and will be even more excited when they find that they are magnetic! They can be placed on the refrigerator or any other magnetic surface for clean display of your beautiful announcement, invitation, save the date, photo, and more. They are 4" x 6" and are easy to use with any pouch laminating machine that features an adjustable temperature and speed. Just place your photo or invitation underneath the attached laminate sheet, and place the magnet sealed-edge first into your laminator, quickly and easily creating an impressive statement. These custom photo magnets also make a perfect gift for family and friends that don't live nearby.
Tips for the Best Results:
• Use a heated pouch laminator that is designed to handle photos. Machines not designed for photos may still work, however, you may need to run the pouch through several times to achieve the desired results.
• Card stock over 14pt thick is not recommended.
• To insure flat magnets, remove the magnet from the carrier immediately after it exits the pouch laminator. Place the magnet on a flat surface for cooling.
Recommended Speeds & Temperatures:
• For best results, fully preheat your pouch laminator prior to running a MagnetPouch.
• Set the temperature of your pouch laminator to high (between 270-290° F)
• Run your pouch laminator at its slowest speed.
• The MagnetPouch product runs differently on the wide variety of pouch laminators in the marketplace. You may need to try different heat and speed settings, based on your particular machine.