GBC Pinnacle 27 EZ Load School Thermal Roll Laminator - 1701720EZA
The GBC Pinnacle 27 EZ Load is a 27" thermal roll laminator that is packed with time-saving and user-friednly features, making it great for school. From its EZ Load technology which eliminates film loading mistakes to its visual/audible warm-up alert, built-in trimmer and more, this laminator is an ideal choice for busy educators.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1701720EZ|
|Warm-up Time||8-10 min|
|Variable Speed||Up to 10 ft./min.|
|Film Supplies Supported||Nap I and Nap II EZload Gray|
|Film Thickness: Up to 3 mil
Film Width: Up to 27”
|Ready Light Indicator||Yes|
|Standby Mode: 2 Hrs without use
Auto Shut-off: 3 Hrs without use
|Compatible Films||GBC Ultima 65 and Pinnacle 27 EZload Laminating Films|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
|Dimensions||35.5” (W) x 21”(D) x 14.25”(H)|
|Power Requirements||120V, 60Hz, 6.5a|
The GBC Pinnacle 27 EZ Load is a 27" thermal roll laminator that is packed with time-saving and user-friendly features, making it great for school. From its EZ Load technology which eliminates film loading mistakes to its visual/audible warm-up alert, built-in trimmer and more, this laminator is an ideal choice for busy educators. The Pinnacle 27 EZ Load can laminate documents up to 27" wide at a fast speed of up to 10' per minute, and warms up in just 8-10 minutes. This laminating machine is compatible with Nap I and Nap II EZ Load Gray Cap Roll Films up to 3 mil thick. Other great features include a footage counter that tracks the film remaining for your use, a digital temperature readout to ensure film is running at the correct heat, auto reverse that lets you easily correct film feeding, standby mode and auto shut-off.
- Fast, Hassle-Free Film Loading
- EZload® film loading technology makes film loading fast and easy, preventing film wraps and other hassles.
- Improved open design creates added space during film loading.
- User Friendly Features
- Auto standby and shut off saves power.
- Edge guide ensures perfect alignment for difficult projects.
- Extended rear exit reduces film wraps.
- Footage counter helps track film usage.
- Auto reverse now works even with the heat shield to clear jams with ease.