Staplex® S-620NFS Special Footswitch Double Header Commercial Electric Stapler for Header Cards
The Staplex® S-620NFS commercial stapler features a special footswitch activation for hands-free control. It has been specially designed for header cards (3.5" wide and larger) stapled 3/4" or closer to the bottom of the card. Header cards are the paper labels that are stapled to bags with product in them, and then they are often hole punched and placed on retail display racks; take a look at the sample in the image gallery. Dual protruding stapling heads and special cut-always allow the operator to quickly and easily position the header card when inserting. Stapling heads are reversible for stapling the smallest header cards (3" wide) while holding materials in one hand. The dual stapling simultaneously drives two staples at the same time, with evenly centered spacing between 2" and 7.25" wide. It includes the dual backstop set accessory and has a stapling depth up to 4-1/4" reach from the top edge of a header card for flexible staple positioning. Quick pop-out front-loading makes for easy reload of either Type DS (for up to 20 sheets*) or Type LL staples (for 16 to 40 sheets*). It has a front cutaway in the housing so that the stapling heads protrude, while the right and left sides of the stapling heads are cut away to allow stapling close to the bottom for the fold flap so the operator can hold his thumb and index fingers at the bottom corners of the fold. Made in the USA, this premium commercial/industrial stapler fits well in print shops or other businesses that frequently staple up to 40 sheets* at a time, especially header cards. With the Staplex® S-620NFS electric two-head stapler from Binding101, you can create your header cards for retail display quickly and easily.
- Ideal User: Commercial/ industrial
- Compatible Staples: Staplex Type DS 1/4" High-Speed Staples (Up to 25 Sheets) & Staplex Type LL Long-Leg Staples (For 16 to 40 Sheets)
- Included Accessories: 62N-107 Footswitch for Hands-Free Activation, 62N-BS Adjustable Backstop Set (Left & Right)
|Manufacturer Part Number||S-620NFS|
|Binding Style||Dual-Head Stapling|
|Capacity*||40 Sheets (20 lb. bond; depends on staples used)|
|Compatible Staples||Staplex Type DS 1/4" High-Speed Staples (Up to 25 Sheets*)
Staplex Type LL 9/32" Long-Leg High-Speed Saples (For 16 to 40 Sheets*)
|Included Accessories||62N-107 Footswitch
62N-BS Adjustable Backstop Set
|Throat Depth||Adjustable Up to 4-1/2"|
|Distance Between Staples||From 2" through 7-1/4"|
|Power Voltage||110-125 V, 50-60 Hz, AC|
|Dimensions||9-7/8" W 9-3/4" D x 7-3/4" H|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||90 Day Limited Manufacturer's Warranty|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||19.2|
The Staplex® S-620NFS is an automatic double-headed electric stapling machine that will automatically staple through up to 40 sheets* paper. It can be re-loaded in seconds with the quick, pop-out front loading mechanism. The double heads automatically drive two staples simultaneously. This cuts your stapling time in half. An adjustable center allows the distance between the staples to be as narrow as 2" or as wide as 6.5". Get evenly spaced staples for every job. With an adjustable staple set depth of up to 4-1/4", you have more flexibility to get your items stapled exactly how you want them. The "Hi-Low" switch allows you to adjust stapling impact so you can get the perfect pressure for each job, depending on your materials. Choose from two staple sizes available: 1/4" DS Staples or the 9/32" Long Leg Staples. The S-620NFS features a split switch that makes it perfect for use on retail header cards.
- Specially designed for header cards (3.5" [8.9cm] wide and larger) stapled 3/4" [1.9cm] or closer to the bottom of the card
- Protruding stapling heads and special cut-always allow operator quickly and easily to position the header card when inserting
- Stapling heads are reversible for stapling the smallest header cards (3" [7.6 cm] wide) while holding materials in one hand!
- Cuts stapling time in half
- Fully adjustable center distances between staples from 2" to 7.25" (5.1 cm to 18.4 cm)
- Evenly spaced staples for each job
- Stapling depth to 4-1/4" reach from top edge of header card for flexible staple positioning
- Uses Staplex Type DS 1/4" or Type LL Long Leg High-Speed Staples
- Quick "pop-out" front loading
- Has the housing front cutaway so that the stapling heads protrude, and the right and left sides of the stapling heads are cut away to allow stapling close to the bottom for the fold flap while allowing the operator to hold his thumb and index fingers at the bottom corners of the fold. (when locating staples, leave 3/4" [1.9 cm] from right leg of right staple to the right edge of the header card and 3/4" [1.9 cm] from left leg of left staple to the left edge of the header card so that the operator has an area to hold the header card when inserting.)
- Made in U.S.A.
- Includes left and right adjustable backstop set – which can be positioned to the left of the left stapling, right of the right stapling or in between the 2 stapling heads. Because the base of each stapling head is 2” wide, the header card would have to be at least 4” wide to position the backstops to the left and right of the stapling heads.)
*Based on 20 lb. bond copy paper; will vary depending on paper stock used