Manual Creasing & Scoring
View As List Grid
- Choose from 3 lengths: 6", 8", or 9"
- Choose from rounded or pointed edges
- Makes for easy, handheld score lines to crease pages for folding
- Works great for thick paper stocks
Starting at: $8.50
- Sheet Size: 12 3/5" x 17 7/10" [Maximum]
- Crease Width: 0.03" / 0.04" / 0.06"
- Perforating Teeth per Inch: 9 Teeth / Inch
- Creasing Distance: Unlimited [Dependent on Operator]
- 13.4" Creasing Length
- Creases up to 0.020" Paper Thickness
- Transparent die holder allows you to see exactly where each crease is being made.
- Designed specifically for Fastback short-run perfect bound (paperback/soft cover) books
- Manual table top design
- Can create a crease of up to 1/16" of an inch in thickness on paper of up to 14" in width and 18.2" in length
- Steel build for more durability
- Aluminum paper guides and paper stops with a durable hard-anodized finish