84" Evolution 3 Bench Top Cutter Item#04KCEVO3BT84
|Manufacturer Part Number||04KCEVO3BT GRP|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||Evolution 2 Benches|
Fabric Tool Head (61397)
Creaser Tool Head (61395)
Graphik D .017 Blades (69131)
45mm Olfa Circular Textile Blades, 10pk (69132)
45mm Circular Textile Blades, 10pk (69133)
15.6' Long Textile Cutting Strips, 2pk (60195)
|Cutter Capacity*||1/2" Thick Stack|
|Can Cut Materials||Vinyl, Banner, Cardstock, Foam Core, PVC Board (10mm), Cardboard, Corrugated Plastic, Acrylic (1/4" score-and-snap), Inkjet Media, Tissue, & More|
Achieve unmatched precision and an unbelievably smooth cut through any number of medias with the Evolution 3 Bench Top cutters. These premier cutting bars are perfect for mid-level production and sign shops, of even busy studios who need professional-quality output, every time, on various materials for their customers' varying needs. Accuracy within 0.008" of the cut line is undetectable, and integrated siteline shows your user exactly where the cut will appear. Whether you need to cut vinyl and sign materials, foam core and PVC boards, cardboards, paper and cardstocks, or anything in-between...the Bench Top models of the Evolution 3 Series cutters will help you get the job done perfectly. Expand the capabilities even further by adding various cutting tool accessories, like the fabric cutting head or the creasing head tool. The heads are easily switched in just a few seconds, making job changeover fast and efficient. Review some of the stand-out features below to see why the Evolution 3 Bench Top is making a splash in the print finishing world.
- QuikSwap tool heads attach or detach from track in seconds. Mount single or multiple tool heads to suit your work. Graphik tool head supplied as standard.
- Included double graphik tool head creates smooth cuts through vinyl, banner, cardboard, PVC foamboard, foam-centered board, corrugated plastic & more. Two-way cutting with two individual blade holders or arrange for progressive cutting.
- Patent-pending lift-and-hover feature offering fast, accurate cut alignment. A clutch device within the lifting system enables the clamping bar to be easily raised then lowered so it hovers just above the material surface.
- Sightline strip shows exactly where the cut will be made.
- Accurate to within .008”
- Anti-sag system holds the cutter bar level for accurate line-up and the system is calibrated in the factory for "out of the box" accuracy.
- Single handed positioning, cutting and clamping.
- Two-way cutting with two individual blade holders or arrange for progressive cutting.
- Site line strip enables operators to see exactly where the cut line is.
- 100% Manufactured in the UK
Please note: Cutter capacity may vary depending on the material being cut.