Evolution 3 Bench Top Cutters (Many Sizes)
- Sizes are available from 44” to 200”
- Cutter Capacity: 1/2" Thick Stack
- Cutter Accuracy: 0.008"
- Can Cut Materials: Vinyl, Banner, Cardstock, Foam Core, PVC Board (10mm), Cardboard, Corrugated Plastic, Acrylic (1/4" score-and-snap), Inkjet Media, Tissue, ACM (i.e. DiBond) ≤ 3mm (3/32″) Rocker tool head only, for occasional use & More
- Free Shipping $75+
|Manufacturer Part Number||04KCEVO3BT GRP|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||BenchTop Bench (BenchTop Bench - Keencut)
Fabric Tool Head (E3T-FAB)
Creaser Tool Head (E3T-CRE)
Double Graphik Tool Head (E3T-GR2)
Rocker Tool Head (E3T-ROC)
Graphik D .017 Blades, box of 100 (CA50-032)
45mm Olfa Circular Textile Blades, 10pk (CIR45)
Medium Duty Blades for Rocker Head, box of 100 (CA50-019)
Tech D .012 Blades for Rocker Head, box of 100 (CA50-017)
Yellow ‘T’ shape silicone cord, 32’ (SILYT)
|Cutter Capacity*||1/2" Thick Stack|
|Can Cut Materials||Vinyl, Banner, Cardstock, Foam Core, PVC Board (10mm), Cardboard, Corrugated Plastic, Acrylic (1/4" score-and-snap), Inkjet Media, Tissue, ACM (i.e. DiBond) ≤ 3mm (3/32″) Rocker tool head only, for occasional use & More|
Achieve unmatched precision and an unbelievably smooth cut through any number of medias with the Evolution 3 Bench Top cutters. These premier cutting bars are perfect for mid-level production and sign shops, of even busy studios who need professional-quality output, every time, on various materials for their customers' varying needs. Accuracy within 0.008" of the cut line is undetectable, and integrated siteline shows your user exactly where the cut will appear. Whether you need to cut vinyl and sign materials, foam core and PVC boards, cardboards, paper and cardstocks, or anything in-between...the Bench Top models of the Evolution 3 Series cutters will help you get the job done perfectly. Expand the capabilities even further by adding various cutting tool accessories, like the fabric cutting head or the creasing head tool. The heads are easily switched in just a few seconds, making job changeover fast and efficient. Review some of the stand-out features below to see why the Evolution 3 Bench Top is making a splash in the print finishing world.
- QuikSwap tool heads attach or detach from track in seconds. Mount single or multiple tool heads to suit your work. Graphik tool head supplied as standard.
- Included double graphik tool head creates smooth cuts through vinyl, banner, cardboard, PVC foamboard, foam-centered board, corrugated plastic & more. Two-way cutting with two individual blade holders or arrange for progressive cutting.
- Patent-pending lift-and-hover feature offering fast, accurate cut alignment. A clutch device within the lifting system enables the clamping bar to be easily raised then lowered so it hovers just above the material surface.
- Sightline strip shows exactly where the cut will be made.
- Accurate to within .008”
- Anti-sag system holds the cutter bar level for accurate line-up and the system is calibrated in the factory for "out of the box" accuracy.
- Single handed positioning, cutting and clamping.
- Two-way cutting with two individual blade holders or arrange for progressive cutting.
- Site line strip enables operators to see exactly where the cut line is.
- 100% Manufactured in the UK
- Keencut’s new Evolution3 Rocker tool head is a general-purpose cutting head. It has an ergonomic design which follows the natural curvature of your hand and offers maximum comfort for all-day cutting. The Rocker tool head will cut materials such as banners, cardboard and foamboard up to 10mm (3/8″) and can be used for occasional cutting of aluminum composite panels.
Please note: Cutter capacity may vary depending on the material being cut.
Evolution 3 Series Overview
The Evolution3 has three models. The SmartFold, which can be stowed underneath the bench, the BenchTop, to fix to a work surface, and a portable FreeHand version. These options, combined with a growing range of quick swap tools, offer a degree of customization, unmatch... Read More
The Evolution3 has three models. The SmartFold, which can be stowed underneath the bench, the BenchTop, to fix to a work surface, and a portable FreeHand version. These options, combined with a growing range of quick swap tools, offer a degree of customization, unmatched by any other cutter. Quick swap tools are added or removed in seconds, changing your cutter instantly from a graphic blade holder that can cut in either direction, to fabric cutting rotary blades or a creasing tool.
The tool heads run along a stainless steel heavy duty track, delivering perfect blade control, even through the toughest materials. This robust designed uses hardened roller bearings running along guide rails.
New quick swap heads are already in development, which will offer greater functionality and futureproof the Evolution3 as a truly multipurpose cutting solution. The innovative lift and hover system is available on the BenchTop and SmartFold options. Lift and hover holds the clamp just a few millimeters above the media and the sightline strip shows precisely where the cut will be made. It is designed for use by a single operator and aligning materials is faster and easier than ever before, even for first time users.
If you're using the SmartFold, you can quickly clear your bench for other tasks, then simply fold it back to continue cutting. The Keencut Evolution3 range really does make accurate cutting easier than ever before.