Wire-O Punched Paper, Letter Size 8.5" x 11" (Price per Case)
- Letter size 8-1/2" x 11" sheets
- 32 square holes pre-punched
- 20#, 28#, or 32# bond copy stock
- Compatible with 3:1 pitch Wire-O twin loop bindings
- Free Shipping $75+
Maximize your productivity, eliminate hassle, and reduce binding machine wear by using our stocked high-quality wire bind punched paper. They feature the 3:1 pitch hole pattern that is specifically designed for use with traditional 3:1 pitch wire-o twin loop metal wire binding spines. There are 32 square holes punched along the 11" edge of these letter-size 8.5" W x 11" H pages, and you can choose from standard bond 20# copy paper, or thicker 28# or 32# pages.
These 32-hole pre-punched pages are excellent for speeding up your binding process. They can help you save on labor costs while meeting your deadlines. These binding papers won't stick together and will freely run through your photocopier or printer.
|Manufacturer Part Number||0332HOLE-GRP|
|Size||Letter Size 8.5" W x 11" H"|
|Weight / Thickness||20#, 28#, or 32# Bond Copy Paper|
|Hole Punching||32 Holes|
|Pitch (Hole Spacing)||3:1 Pitch (3 Holes per Inch)|
|Punched Edge||11" Binding Edge|
|Compatible Bindings||3:1 Pitch Wire-O Twin Loop Binding Spines|
|Shipping Weight||15 or 50 lbs.|
|Quantity||1 Pack or Case (Quantity Varies by Selection)|
These 32-Hole 11"H x 8.5"W Pre-Punched Papers are excellent for speeding up your binding process. They can help you save on labor costs while meeting your deadlines. Punched just a few sheets at a time, these binding paper won't stick together and will freely run through your photocopier or printer. Maximize your productivity and reduce binding machine wear by using these high-quality 32-Hole 11"H x 8.5"W Pre-Punched Papers.
- "Kind of Punched" Punched – No hassling with manually punching your sheets, these pages are punched with accuracy.
- Basic Stock– 20 lb. bond paper weight is the standard stock for use in most copiers and printers; it will pair perfectly with your other sheets.
- Eliminate Hassle – Punching manually or setting up a machine to punch for a smaller job is a tedious, time-consuming task; pre-punched sheets eliminate that aggravation.
- Reduce Operator Strain – Punching pages manually for this special sheet size can be a strain on your operators; having the pages pre-punched will eliminate that strain, freeing up their time for other duties.
- Quick Turnaround – Punched paper is perfect for rush jobs that require a fast delivery.