27" Ledco Professor Roll Laminator (Discontinued)
The Ledco Professor roll laminating machine can laminate widths up to 27", and mount on boards up to 3/16" thick. It has been manufactured to provide years of trouble-free service with little maintenance. A self-threading unique feature makes properly inserting laminating film easier than ever before, while a heated roll design lets you laminate and mount at the same time, should your application call for it. Simple controls make this laminator easy to use for anyone in your print shop or office. Ready for a premium laminating machine? Buy the 27" Ledco Professor roll laminator online.
|Manufacturer Part Number||4027200|
|Speed||15 Feet / Minute [Laminating]|
1 Foot / Minute [Mounting]
|Dimensions||34" W x 11" D x 16" H|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||2 Year Limited Defective|
|Product Type||Laminating & Mounting Machines|
|Warm-Up Time||30 Minutes|
|Maximum Mil Thickness||10 Mil|
|Temperature Range||100° - 400°|
|Core Size||1" Core|
|Maximum Thickness||3/16" Thick Mount Board|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||102|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
- Ease of cleaning - The silicone rubber rollers of the laminator should be cleaned regularly.
- Attached safety shield - The polycarbonate shield is clear so operators can see their work. It's fixed to the machine and placed so they'll naturally put it in the guard position before laminating.
- Lamination pressure - The rubber rollers are spring-loaded and preset to ensure correct and even lamination pressure.
- Supply roll tension controls - Supply roll tension is easy to adjust by simply tightening or loosening the tension control knobs on the supply roll mandrels.
- Reverse Switch - Can be invaluable at times to help avoid problems or clear misfeeds.
- Variable speed - The laminator operates at any speed up to 15 feet per minute. Thicker films are generally applied better at mid-range to lower speeds, while 1.5 mil film should be applied at mid-range to higher speeds.
- LCD temperature display - Makes it easy to set and maintain the correct temperature. The indicator light inside the heat switch comes on as the machine warms up. At set temperature the indicator light turns off.
- Simple controls - Conveniently placed switches provide a compact, reliable control pad. Icons and international symbols are used for controls and safety warnings.
- Easy threading - Threading can be the most difficult aspect of using a laminator, so the Professor has built in threading aids. Once the upper and lower webs of film have been threaded through the machine, bottom idler threading is automatic when the operator closes the feed tray into it's operating position.
- Forced air-cooling - This allows laminating with thicker films. Without a cooling system, thicker films will warp or ripple because they are still too hot when they come out the back of the laminator. The Professor has a more effective cooling system than any other machine in its class.