James Burn Wire-O Bind 3000 Semi-Automatic Binder
|Manufacturer Part Number||WOB3000SUS|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||Wire-O Spools (3:1 Pitch 1/4" to 9-16", 2:1 Pitch 5/8" to 1-1/4")|
|Power Voltage||120V 60Hz|
|Dimensions||7' 8" x 2' 10" x 5'|
|Skip Binding||Yes (1 Skip / 3 Loops)|
|Product Weight (lbs)||551|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||551|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
The Wire-O Binder 3000 from James Burn is specifically suited for digital printers and print finishers that wish to automate their production of Wire-O bound documents. It can achieve impressive speeds up to 400 per hour, while remaining an easy-to-operate unit. Format setups are instantly adjustable by user-friendly touchscreen electronic controls. The WOB3000 is ideal for for short runs; the automatic functions cut, feed and position the wire for insertion. They then send the document to a patented closing unit that accurately positions the document, without the need for stops or paper guides. The Wire-O Binder 3000 is extremely simple to operate and cost-effective, providing maximum flexibility, it is an ideal complement to the DocuPunch MINI or DocuPunch PLUS automatic punching systems.
Features and Benefits:
- Installation is simple. Caster wheels allow easy placement. No air required.
- Operator-friendly with large table-top workstation helps reduce fatigue.
- Wire-O size changeovers are done in 2-5 minutes.
- Finishes flush cut and overhanging covers, as well as extended index tabs.
- All size and format functions are setup and instantly adjustable by user-friendly touch screen electronic controls, no mechanical adjustment.
- Finishes from economical Wire-O spools. Automatic features reduce setup waste.
- Automatically cuts wire to length, feeds and positions wire for insertion; accurately sends book to patented closing station, and delivers book.