24" x 36" Self-Stick EagleCell™ Recyclable Honeycomb Mounting Boards [1/4" Thick] (5/Box)
EagleCell™ self-stick honeycomb mounting boards have an open-core design engineered with 95% open space and I-beam-like structural strength, creating a lightweight mount board without affecting the strength, quality, rigidity, or warp resistance. They are coated with a pH-neutral recyclable self-stick adhesive on one side that provides a permanent mounting for most papers.
These strong, eco-friendly mounting boards are 1/4" thick with triple-thick, bright white clay-coated liners manufactured for excellent ink coverage and exceptional color gloss. The virgin core material makes for easy and clean cuts. Great for presentations and a professional look.
EagleCell™ is the recyclable, eco-friendly option for replacing foam, plastic, metal, and wood as an all-paper honeycomb graphics board with 100% recyclable paper core and surface papers. The base board is 100% biodegradable and recyclable, and the adhesive is recyclable. EagleCell with adhesive may be able to be disposed of with your corrugated boxes, depending on the image that is adhered to and your local standards.
|Size||24" x 36"|
|Color||White (Front & Back)|
|Core||Honeycomb White Paperboard|
|Surface||Triple-Layer Bright White Clay-Coated Surface|
|Adhesive||Self-Stick with E-Series Recyclable Cold Adhesive; High-Tack/Permanent; Water Based, Acid-Free (pH neutral); Meets TMLI RCA, FDA 175.105 and CONEG Standards|
|Shipping Weight||11 lbs|
EagleCell™ is the environmentally-conscious option for replacing foam, plastic, metal, and wood as an all-paper honeycomb graphics board with 100% recyclable paper core, surface papers, and adhesive. These self-stick honeycomb mounting boards feature a proprietary open-core design that is engineered with 95% open space and an I-beam-like structural strength. This unique design creates an extremely lightweight mount board without affecting the strength and quality, delivering superior stability for carrying shear, bending, and compressive loads. It provides impressive rigidity and warp resistance.
These strong, recyclable mounting boards are 1/4" thick with triple-thick, bright white clay-coated liners that are manufactured for excellent ink coverage and exceptional color gloss. The Kraft color core is bonded to bright-white SFI certified surface papers.
The self-adhesive mount boards are coated with a solid layer of water-based non-acidic (pH neutral) transfer adhesive without a plastic carrier. The adhesive is completely recyclable and is a high tack, adhering permanently to most papers. It meets TMLI RCA, FDA 175.105, and CONEG Standards.
Stop buying plastic corrugated boards that take hundreds or thousands of years to decompose; switch to an investment into an environmental alternative that functions the same way, is incredibly strong, and costs about the same by choosing new, recyclable mount boards. Manufactured to top-quality standards, these boards can be compared to the durable gator, Ultra Mount, and Ryno boards. Use as you would any other board for mounting, laminating, graphic, and art projects.
- Recyclable – The base and adhesive of these boards are 100% recyclable. Boards may be able to be disposed of with your corrugated boxes depending on the image that is adhered and local standards. Before recycling, please check with your local recycling center.
- Self-Stick Adhesive Boards – These durable mount boards, EagleCell™, have a self-stick permanent adhesive applied to one side of the board. Just peel the liner and stick on your print; no machine is required, though a cold mounting or laminating machine can be used. The adhesive is acid-free and pH neutral, meeting TMLI RCA, FDA 175.105, and CONEG standards.
- Structural Strength – EagleCell™ features a proprietary open core design engineered with 95% open space making it lightweight yet able to deliver I-beam-like superior structural strength for carrying shear, bending, and compressive loads which provide outstanding strength, rigidity, and warp resistance. Compare to heavy-duty boards like Ultra Mount and Ryno Boards.
- Virgin Paper Core – Features virgin core material for easy clean cuts. Great for presentations and a professional look.
- Moisture-Resistant Clay-Coated Printing Surface – Boards feature triple-thick, bright white clay-coated liners manufactured to eliminate corrugated layers on the surface of the print. The Kraft color core is bonded to bright-white SFI certified surface papers
When it comes to making business operations more eco-friendly, we could all use a little help. Switch to our innovative, durable, and high-quality recyclable mounting boards for an easy step in the right direction.