SealerSales W-Series Automatic Impulse Sealers
- Free Shipping $75+
|Seal Length||12" / 300mm|
|Seal Width||2.7mm, 5mm, 10mm|
|Dimensions||17.3" x 14.2" x 7.9"|
Designed for the continuous sealing of thermoplastic materials, our SealerSales W-Series Automatic Impulse Sealers can be systematically controlled to deliver your expected output. The equipment allows for automatic or manual use. An electronic timer and electromagnet are designed with the system to produce continuous and uniform results. This sealer is designed to seal materials up to 24" wide and 15mil total thickness, it has a seal width of 2.7mm - 10mm. The electric foot switch and worktable help in ensuring that the users will not have a difficult time sealing a large number of items. The tool can be set to have a sealing time, recycle time, and congealing time, for the accuracy and safety of your packed items. An economical choice to deliver your demand!
- Automatic impulse sealing with precise electronic control.
- Dual mode operation: automatic or manual.
- Foot switch allows both hands to be free.
- 3 separate control settings for sealing time, recycle time, and congealing time to produce consistent seals.
- Includes electric foot switch and worktable.
- Easy to operate:
- For automatic operation, set the control on auto. Adjust the sealing time (heating time), congealing time (cooling time), and recycle time (automatic operation of jaws). Insert material to be sealed and when jaw opens, remove sealed material.
- For manual operation, set the control to manual. Insert the material to be sealed. Press down on the foot switch to activate the sealing bar.