MBM Destroyit 2503 Strip Cut P-2 Office Paper Shredder - DSH0300L
The MBM Destroyit 2503SC is a P-2 security level strip-cut shredder that shreds 19 - 21 sheets of 20# bond paper at a high speed of 24 feet per minute. It is featured with a large 20-gallon waste bin capacity. It can also shred staples, paper clips, credit cards, and CDs/DVDs. It is best suitable for shredding documents with confidential information. It features a Safety Protection System (SPS) incorporating an electronically controlled shield at the opening to avoid any harmful events.
|Manufacturer Part Number||DSH0300L|
|Suggested User||Small Office, Medium Office|
|Recommended Daily Users||2-5 Daily Users|
|Cut Type||Strip Cut|
|Shred Size||3/16" [4mm]|
|Security Level (Paper)||P-2|
|Feed Opening||10 ¼"|
|Shred Capacity||19-21 Sheets|
|Shred Speed||24 Feet / Minute|
|Cuts Through||Paper, Staples, Paper Clips, Credit Cards, and CDs/DVDs|
|Operating Noise||< 55 db(A)|
|Waste Bin Capacity||20 Gallons|
|Anti-Jam Features||Reverse Button, Auto-Reverse when Overloaded|
|Safety Features||SPS Safety Package|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||MBM® Shredder Oil
MBM® Destroyit® 920 Shredder Bags
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime Warranty [Cutting Shafts]|
|Dimensions||19 ¾" W x 14 ¾" D x 34 ¼" H|
|Certifications||CE, UL, CUL, GS|
|Power Voltage||115 V [3/4 horsepower]|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||78|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
The MBM Destroyit® 2503SC is a P-2 security level strip-cut shredder that shreds 19 - 21 sheets of 20# bond paper at a high speed of 24 feet per minute. It is featured with a large 20 gallon waste bin capacity. It can also shred staples, paper clips, credit cards, and CDs/DVDs. It is best suitable for shredding documents with confidential information. It features a Safety Protection System (SPS) incorporating an electronically controlled shield at the opening to avoid any harmful events. It automatically turns off if the bag is full. It also turns to energy saving mode after 30 minutes of inactivity. Its sleek design, economic price and rich features makes it one of the best shredders available.
- Automatic start and stop controlled by photo cell.
- High quality, hardened steel cutting shafts take staples, paper clips, credit cards, and CDs/DVDs.
- Quiet and powerful and energy-efficient 3/4 horsepower single phase motor
- Lead-Free Soldering - Only environmentally friendly, lead-free soldering is used in the production of our electrical components.
- Fully enclosed gear box housing and durable gears.
- High quality wooden cabinet mounted on casters.
- Convenient, eco-friendly shred bin does not require disposable shred bags.
- Lifetime manufacturer's warranty on the cutting shafts.
Comprehensive SPS Safety Protection System Package Features:
- An easy switch control element uses illuminated color codes and symbols to indicate operational status, as well as functions as an emergency stop switch
- A patented, electronically controlled, transparent safety shield in the feed opening protects the operator from feed mishaps
- The power will automatically shut off when the cabinet is open or the shred bin is full, preventing jams
- If overfed, the machine will automatically reverse and the power will shut off
- It offers double protection against overheating
- A zero-energy-consumption sleep mode shuts off the power supply after 30 minutes of inactivity
- Security Level: P-2
- Particle Size: 3/16" (4mm)
- Sheet Capacity: 19-21*
- Shred Speed: 24 ft./min.
- Shred Volume: 20 Gallons
- Feed Opening: 10 1/4 Inches
- Maximum Horsepower: 3/4
- Shred capabilities (non-paper): Staples, Paper Clips, Credit Cards, and CDs/DVDs
- Dimensions: 14-3/4 D x 19-3/4 W x 34-1/4 H
- Shipping Weight: 78lbs
* Based on 20 lb. bond paper stock; may vary depending on paper stock used.