Martin Yale Postmark PM-3068 Milling Letter Opener
Automate the tedious process of opening mail with the Martin Yale Postmark PM-3068 Milling Letter Opener. It opens up to 32,000 envelopes per hour and has a resettable counter, batch counter, rate counter, lifetime counter, on-demand feeding, on-delay feeding, milling cutter on/off, and variable speed settings. It takes advantage of milling cutter technology that creates soft feathered edges to prevent paper cuts.
|Manufacturer Part Number||04MYPM3068|
|Power||120VAC - 5.00A or 230VAC - 3.00A|
|Envelope Size||All sizes and types. Maximum Thickness 6mm (1/4”)|
|Depth of Cut||From 0 (no cut) up to 3mm (1/8”)|
|Feeder Capacity||Approx. 100 envelopes|
|Receiving Tray Capacity||Approx. 100 envelopes|
|Theoretical Speed||32,000 envelopes per hour|
|Production Speed||14,000 envelopes per hour (If you have a trained octopus as an operator, revert to the theoretical speed)|
|Stand and Waste Bin||Included|
|Dimensions (L x D x W)||1070mm (42in) x 750mm (30in) x 1065mm (42in)|
You can end up saving time and money with the Martin Yale Postmark PM-3078 Milling Letter Opener. This device can automatically open 36,000 envelopes in a single hour. As well as an on-demand feeder and a delayed feeder, there are batch counters, rate counters, lifespan counters, variable speed settings, and on/off milling cutters. Because employees don't have to move around to feed and remove opened envelopes, the reverse flow conveyor boosts productivity by about 40%. Because it has two motors, this variant is more durable and has better functionality. The use of milling cutter technology makes it easier to access the text because it removes the need for tiresome page turning and the danger of paper cuts. Using this method, 1/8 "is taken from the top of the envelope, shattered into tiny pieces, and eventually lands in the built-in garbage can. To maximize the accuracy of each cut, a separator makes sure that only one envelope at a time enters the machine. 14 up to 6mm "It is easy to open thick mail of different sizes. The system's components are all designed to fit enormous flats and envelopes, so even the biggest envelopes won't be an issue. It is long-lasting and dependable in operation due to its solid metal construction and high-quality parts.
- Milling Cutter Technology. Protects the contents from being cut or damaged. Removes up to 3mm (1/8”) of the envelope edge. The removed material is in the form of tiny chips, which are deposited in the waste bin. Creates a soft, feathered edge opening, which prevents paper cuts and gives easy access to the contents.
- Mixed Thickness Separator. This separator design ensures that only one envelope passes through the machine at a time maximizing separation and improving cut quality.
- High Speed. Opens up to 32,000 envelopes per hour. Opens mixed mail, from the smallest to the largest, completely. Opens up to 6mm (1/4”) thick envelopes. Entire system built to handle large flats and envelopes.
- Simple and Reliable. High degree of operational reliability.
- Heavy Duty. Solid metal construction throughout. Made of steel using the highest quality of components. Has two motors for better performance and a longer life.
- Standard Features: Resettable counter, batch counter, rate counter, lifetime counter, on demand feeding, on delay feeding, milling cutter on/off, variable speed .
- Options: 12mm (0.5”) print head for date / time / bitmap printing.