KN95 Disposable Face Masks (N95 Comparable 95% BFE Protection)
- Suitable replacement for N95 facemask as rated by the CDC
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency (BFE) = 95% (Same as N95) of particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Greatly reduces the inhalation of pollution and airborne particulate
- Metal bar over nose and soft ear straps for a comfortable and secure fit
Keep your staff, your clients, and your family safe with KN95 disposable face masks. The CDC has rated these premium face coverings as a suitable replacement for the hard-to-find N95 masks. Like the N95s, these KN95 face masks can block up to 95% of airborne particles measuring 0.3 microns or larger, drastically reducing the exposure to air pollutants and particulate inhalation, as well as blocking your breath, sneezes, and coughs from reaching others.
The bendable steel on the bridge of the nose helps you achieve a perfect fit that is snug to offer the best protection and seal. The vertical crease along the center makes it comfortable to wear and prevents the need to constantly adjust the mask, reducing exposure to potential hazards on your hands. Plus, it allows the mask to fold flat for less bulky storage. The soft ear straps help prevent irritation, and the breathable material makes it easy to wear often. One size fits most users comfortably.
|Manufacturer Part Number||KN95|
|BFE Rating (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency)||95%|
|Particle Size||Blocks particles as small as 0.3 microns|
|Size||One-size fits most|
|Bridge||Yes - bendable metal bar over bridge of nose|
|Adjustable Ear Straps||No|
|Medical Grade||Not for use in the medical field|
|Flow Rate||85 L/min|
|TIL Total Inward Leakage||≤8%|
|Quantity||Choose from 1 mask or a 10-pack|
1. N95 masks are the USA standard, while the KN95 is the China standard.
2. KN95 masks are required to go through a fit test as a part of the manufaturing. That doesn't mean the US doesn't do this (they do, and many groups require them) but it is just not listed as a part of the mask standard itself.
3. The N95 standard has minimally more stringent standards on the breathability of the mask, which means it may be slightly easier to breathe through while wearing.