Keencut Evolution E2 Precision Cutters (Discontinued)
- Capacity: 1/2" thick
- Can cut paper, banner, laminate, foam board, & more
- 5 Year limited manufacturer's warranty
- Includes Evolution E2 Cutter, 25 Premium Graphics Blades (up to 1/2" material that is hard or dense), 100 Medium Duty Utility Blades (Up to 10mm material)
THIS ITEM IS DISCONTINUED
Click Here to Shop Other Precision Cutter Bars
or Click "Get a Quote" for a Pricing on an Available, Comparable Product
The new Evolution-E2 cutter is equipped with a new two-way cutting head & quick-fit accessory options making it ideal for left-handed and right-handed operators. It is an integrated wide format cutting system designed to revolutionize the speed, accuracy and convenience of the finishing process. Intended to fit any bench, the all-new Evolution shares the same outstanding 1:15,000 straightness accuracy guarantee of the world renowned Javelin Xtra cutter bar.
An optional Evolution E2 Workbench brings the cutter to working height. Install the cutter directly onto the workbench stand with or without a worktop (workbench stand not included). Additional Evolution E2 blades are also available.
|Manufacturer Part Number||EVOLUTIONGRP|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Evolution E2 Cutter, 25 Premium Graphics Blades (up to 1/2" material that is hard or dense), 100 Medium Duty Utility Blades (Up to 10mm material)|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||5 Year Limited|
|Can Cut Materials||Paper|
& More! Call (866)537-2244 for Sample Material Testing
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
The unique four piece cutter slide-way and torsion bar extrusion combines with the all new full length base plate to create a cutting machine that will meet the challenges of the most demanding operator and enhance valuable artwork. The integral lift and hold mechanism of the new Evolution Cutter, operable from either end, ensures consistent straightness even under flex, while the swing-over and under-bench stowaway facility provides maximum working convenience and space efficiency. The built-in textile cutting track and textile cutting attachment (included) add the final refinements to the most versatile, accurate and simple to use wide format cutting system ever. Available in five practical sizes, the Keencut Evolution Rotary Trimmer has been created to handle the output of every size and type of roll feed or flatbed printer with the capability to cut materials as diverse as flag, banner, card, PVC Foamboard, foam core and much more.
Add the optional Evolution E2 Workbench to bring the cutter to a comfortable working height to free up table space. Install the cutter directly onto the workbench stand with or without a worktop (workbench stand not included). Only one 3/4" thick worktop is required to bring the top level to the Evolution-E2 cutter’s base.
Features of the Evolution 2 Cutter:
- Single handed positioning, cutting & clamping.
- Heavy duty cutter bar clamps materials securely.
- Adjustable levelers ensure straight and accurate cuts to within .008" over the entire length of the cut.
- Flip over the cutter bar for full unobstructed bench surface.
- Multiple silicone grip strips hold material safely and securely.
- The Evolution is designed to mount onto your existing table or with the optional Proteus Work Bench.
- Evolution- E2 has flip-over stops on both sides adding horizontal clamping to increase accuracy, prevent slips and reduce cutting time.
- Full length Lift & Hold from either end for easy loading and positioning.
- Two cutting tracks for general purpose cutting and textile cutting.
- Using a Graphix utility blade, it cuts everything from inkjet media and vinyl, to rigid substrates like Sintra® and Foam Board up to 1/2" thick.
- Includes 25 Graphix utility blades.
- All new quick-fit accessory options & sliding blade depth adjustment.
- Reversible blades make the Evolution-E2 ideal for left & right handed operators or for bi-directional cutting.
- Evolution-E2 features an attachable 45mm Fabric Cutting Wheel.
- Cuts Fabric and thin films on the textile cutting track.