Jobz Citrus-Scented Hand & Multi-Surface Wipes (72 / Bucket)
|Manufacturer Part Number||MIS JOBZ|
|Certifications||No VOCs, Alcohol-Free|
|Quantity||72 Wipes / Bucket|
|Size||10" x 12"|
|Ingredients||Aloe Vera, Fragrance, Preservative, Provitamin B5, Sodium Citrate, Surfactant Package (Alkyl Sulfonate, C11-C13 Ethoxylate, Amphoteric), Water|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||4|
For a strong cleaning wipe that won't leave your hands dry or cracked, use Jobz. Convenient pop-up container with 72 wipes makes it fast to access, while the secure pop-top snaps down to keep remaining towels moist. These pre-moistened wipes are exceptionally strong and powerful against a huge variety of dirt and grime. Strong enough to wipe away even the toughest grease, while being gentle enough to moisturize your skin and prevent cracking -- who could want anything more in a shop rag?! Jobz outperforms the competition again and again, and is one of the safest cleaning wipes on the market.
Jobz Wipes Features:
- Dual-Textured - One side has aggressive texture for tough jobs / other side has softer texture for gentler jobs
- Convenient - No rinsing needed after use, leaves no residue
- Strong Cleaner - Removes adhesive, caulk, dirt, grease, grime, ink, lubricant, oil, pain, soil, and more
- Gentle Formula - Aloe vera and provitamine B5 help moisturize to help prevent drying and cracking of skin
- Fresh Scent - Citrus scented for a clean smell
- Durable - Thick one-ply fabric to resist tearing
- Packaging - Portable pop-up bucket container makes it easy to grab towels and keep unused towels moist
- Versatile - Used in RV, marine, and automotive industries, machining, printing, contractors, and other dirty jobs
- Made in the USA
How to Use Jobz Wipes:
- Remove a cloth from the bucket and unfold.
- Test the cloth on an inconspicuous area to verify that there is no undesired affect
- Clean your hands or surfaces as needed. Use the tough side for hard-to-clean surfaces, or the gentle side for more sensitive areas.
- No water is required, but if available and desired, you can rinse your hands or surface for an exceptionally clean finish
Jobz has a goal with their cleaning wipes to make the safest, strongest, and most versatile cleaning wipes for the print and other industries. While other brands are either too weak and spread around ink and soil or too hard to handle safely without gloves, Jobz has created an ingredient formulation that brings you the best of both worlds; a moisturizing formula with aloe and vitamins that packs a powerful cleaning solution to cut through even touch oils, inks, paint, and more. Their chemists think outside of the box to find a surficant/soap that clings and holds onto debris on a molecular level while enforcing a zero-tolerance policy for VOCs, alcohols, carcinogens, and environmentally-hazardous chemicals. Always made in the USA, Jobz cleaning wipes are strong, absorbent, and effective while they heal your skin.
Store Jobz in a cool, dry environment and ensure the lid is close securely for the longest shelf life. When stored properly, Jobz will last up to about 18 months.
You can re-moisten Jobz wipes with water, if needed. It is recommended that you only moisten the wipes you plan to use in the moment. This will dilute the formula, so some functionality may be affected, but they have been tested and still work very well.
Yes, Jobz meets the criteria for use in the State of California.
Jobz contains aloe vera, which may be left behind on the surface, depending on it's absorbency. It is best to prepare an area to be painted by cleaning with water or a paint-prep cleaner.
Jobz has a delicate formula and does not contain any materials that will attack metals, but we always recommend testing the surface in a non-conspicuous are if there is any doubt or concern of a material being affected.
Yes aloe and vitamins can be left behind if not rinsed off completely.