Formax FD6210 Series Mid-Volume Inserters / Folders
- Choose from several feeder options
- One-Touch Setup with 50 Programmable Jobs
- 7" Color Touchscreen for Easy Operation
- Produces up to 2,200/2,500 Sheets / Hour*
- Free Shipping $75+
With the Formax FD 6210 mail folder and inserter series you can bring efficiency and ease-of-operation to your mail room. This system combines advanced folding and inserting technology with user-friendly features and flexibility. It features a full-color 7" touch screen with graphics and guides to walk your operators through the setup and operation. The high capacity vertical stacker holds as many as 500 finished envelopes and an eco-friendly sleep mode activates after one hour of inactivity. AutoSet™ allows for simple, one-step setup of new jobs by automatically measuring paper lengths, envelope sizes, and fold lengths for you. Plus, the programmable memory can hold up to 50 custom jobs of your choosing for quick recall. It can fold up to 5 sheets at once and offers the power and reliability of a much larger machine, is a compact tabletop design with the ease of operation required for the office environment. The Formax FD 6210 is the ideal solution for any size office or small mailroom -- choose your configuration of feeders to best suite your needs.
|Model||Make Your Selection|
|Speed||Up to 2,200/2,500 Pieces / Hour*|
|Duty Cycle||Up to 15,000/20,000 Pieces / Month|
|Touchscreen||7" Full-Color Touchscreen|
|Sheet Size||3.5"–14" High x 5"–9" W|
|Maximum Insert Thickness||1 mm|
|Maximum Set Thickness||2.5 mm|
|Envelope Size||#10 and 6” x 9.5”, 3.5” - 6.35” H x 6.3” - 9.7” W|
|Programmable Jobs||Up to 50|
|Double Document Detection||Yes|
|Multiple Insert Capability||Fold and/or insert sheets, BREs and cards in almost any combination|
|Fold Types||C, V, Z, Double Parallel, no fold|
|Fold Only Mode||Yes|
|Daily Mail Mode||Yes, for inserting stapled sets|
|Seal and Non-Seal Capabilities||Yes|
|Eco Mode||Yes, Automatic Sleep Mode After 1 Hour of Inactivity|
|Dimensions||49” L x 36” H x 16.5” W|
|Shipping Method||Freight Truck Required|
|Power||120V AC, 60 Hz|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||90 Day Limited|
The 6210 Series Inserters combine advanced folding & inserting technology with user-friendly features and flexibility. Five models are available with a variety of input configurations to meet the needs of any size office or small mailroom.
Standard features include a 7” full-color touchscreen control panel with a graphical interface, a high-capacity vertical stacker which holds up to 500 finished envelopes, automatic paper and envelope presence sensors with indicators on the control panel, and a top-loading envelope hopper. The 6210 Series also includes an eco-friendly sleep mode which saves energy by automatically putting the inserter into standby mode after 1 hour of being idle.
AutoSet allows for a one-touch setup of new jobs by automatically measuring paper lengths, envelope sizes and fold lengths. Recurring and frequent jobs run in AutoSetTM can also be stored as one of 50 programmable jobs. The powerful folding system enables the 6210 Series to accurately fold up to five sheets at once. Optional CIS scanning technology covers the full width of the document feeders and accurately reads OMR, 1D and 2D barcodes printed in any location on a document.
Options include a production feeder for BREs or shirt inserts up to 6" in length, a productivity package for increased output up to 20,000 pieces per month at up to 2,500 per hour, CIS Scanner, advanced OMR and BCR, short feed trays and a front or rear side exit tray.
The 6210 Series offers the power and reliability of larger machines with the ease of operation required for the office environment.
Five Models Available:
- Basic 1 (Folder/Inserter with One Sheet Feeder)
- Advanced 1 (Folder/Inserter with One Sheet Feeders and 1 BRE)
- Basic 2 (Folder/Inserter with Two Sheet Feeders)
- Advanced 2 (Folder/Inserter with Two Sheet Feeders and 1 BRE)
- Special 2 (Folder/Inserter with Two Sheet Feeders and 1 Special BRE)
- 7" Color Touchscreen: Graphical interface provides quick, easy setup
- 50 Programmable Jobs: Handy for recurring or frequently processed applications
- High-Capacity Vertical Stacker: Holds up to 500 finished envelopes in a neat, sequential order
- AutoSetTM: Automatically senses and sets paper length, fold type, envelope size, fold length and double document detection. Simply load and go.
- Envelope & Paper Presence Sensors: Graphic indicators on touchscreen to assist operators
- Enhanced Folding System: Fold/insert up to 5 pages in half-fold (up to 8 w/optional Productivity Pkg)
- Multi-Sheet Feeding: Feed up to 3 sheets from one feeder (up to 10 w/optional Productivity Package)
- Clamshell Design: Easy access to the paper path
- Accumulate Before Folding: Documents are folded and inserted together
- Double Document Detection: Electromechanical sensors are unaffected by dust, smudges or paper color, providing essential document integrity
- Multiple Insert Capability: Fold and/or insert sheets, BREs and cards in almost any combination
- Fold Types: C, V, Z, Double Parallel, no fold
- Fold Only without Inserting
- Daily Mail Mode: For inserting stapled sets
- Seal and Non-Seal Capabilities
- Cascade Mode: Maximizes output by connecting multiple feeders with the same document. When one feeder empties, the next automatically starts feeding, for a total hopper capacity of up to 650 sheets.
- Eco Mode: Energy-saving feature places the inserter into sleep mode after 1 hour of inactivity
Optional Add-Ons & Accessories (Sold Separately):
- Short Feed Trays: For feeding up to 50 BREs or 325 short inserts
- Production Feeder: Holds up to 325 BREs or 1,200 inserts, up to 6" in length
- CIS Scanner: Spans the width of the feeders and reads OMR, 1D and 2D BCR, OCR printed horizontally or vertically anywhere on the page
- Single or Multi-Code Reading Licenses: Able to read Single-Track OMR, Dual-Track OMR, 1D Barcode, 2D Data Matrix
- Productivity Package: Increased speed, folding capacity, multi-sheet feeding capacity and monthly throughput
- Front or Rear Side Exit Tray: Holds up to 225 envelopes
- Catch Tray: Holds up to 100 envelopes