"EXHIBIT 40" Uncollated Avery Style Bottom Tabs [Letter Size] (25/bag)
• Uncollated Tabs (Each Bag Only Contains 1 Exhibit Number)
• Exhibit Number Tabs (Printed 2-Sides, Tumbled)
• 1/5th Cut Tab Size
• Letter Size
• Clear Mylar Reinforced Tabs
• Helvetica Bold Text
• 80# White Index
• 25 Tab Sheets / Pack
|Manufacturer Part Number||10LTEXHIB GRP2|
|Quantity||25 Tabs / Bag|
|Printing Type||Exhibit Numbers|
|Tab Printing Side(s)||Two-Sided (Tumble Format)|
|Body Printing||Recycled Logo on Back of Sheet Upper Right Corner 1/4" Diameter, Gray Ink|
|Tab Extension||1/2" Standard Tab Extension|
|Number of Holes||No Holes [Unpunched]|
Uncollated exhibit bottom tabs feature the word "EXHIBIT" and a number following; for example, "EXHIBIT 26". These individual exhibit dividers are sold in a bag with 25 sheets, and you can choose only to get the indexes you need, without having to over-buy or get full sets. These Avery style legal dividers are easy to read and sturdy; printed on an 80# white index stock with Helvetica bold font in all-caps and black ink. They are unpunched, allowing for any kind of punching your office may use. Mylar coating on the extensions add durability. With individual pre-printed exhibit number tab dividers, you can easily organize paperwork of all kinds. On this page you can find exhibits from 26 to 50.
Some of the features that make exhibit number tabs great for filing include:
- Uncollated - Uncollated is a term that means the tabs are not sold in a pack of consecutive numbers but, instead, are sold by-the-number. For instance, you can buy a pack of uncollated exhibit number tabs in a "EXHIBIT 26", or in a "EXHIBIT 50", etc. They are bagged with 25 tab sheets, and are located in the proper positioning for collating at a later time. That means that number 26 tabs are always in position 1, number 27 tabs are always in position 2, etc. The 1/5 cut means that the position starts over again each five tabs.
- Pre-Printed - These index dividers are pre-printed with the word "EXHIBIT" and numbers, making them versatile for any use you see fit. Both sides of the tabs are printed in tumble format.
- Easy to Read - A black Helvetica Bold font is used, making them easy to read.
- Durable - Made from 80# index paper stock and featuring a reinforced/laminated extension in a clear Mylar.
- Not Punched - Unpunched tabs are more versatile, so you can punch or bind them any way you need.