64" Evolution 3 Free-Hand Cutter Item#04KCEVO364
|Manufacturer Part Number||04KCEVO3 GRP|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||BenchTop Bench (BenchTop Bench - Keencut)
Fabric Tool Head (E3T-FAB)
Creaser Tool Head (E3T-CRE)
Double Graphik Tool Head (E3T-GR2)
Rocker Tool Head (E3T-ROC)
Graphik D .017 Blades, box of 100 (CA50-032)
45mm Olfa Circular Textile Blades, 10pk (CIR45)
Medium Duty Blades for Rocker Head, box of 100 (CA50-019)
Tech D .012 Blades for Rocker Head, box of 100 (CA50-017)
|Cutter Capacity*||1/2" Thick Stack|
|Can Cut Materials||Vinyl, Banner, Cardstock, Foam Core, PVC Board (10mm), Cardboard, Corrugated Plastic, Acrylic (1/4" score-and-snap), Inkjet Media, Tissue, & More|
With the Evolution 3 freehand cutters from Keencut, your workshop or studio can ensure fast and accurate cutting of a variety of media, for the occasional job. The portability of the freehand model is it's key feature, allowing for storage when not in use, freeing up valuable space in your shop; this is especially valuable for small businesses. Just as the other Evolutiion 3 trimmers, this precision cutter bar ensures incredible assurance to within 0.008" for the entire length of the cut. The siteline strip also allows your user to clearly see where the cut will be made. With this precision cutter bar, you can create smooth cuts through a huge variety of common print and sign shop substrates. Just a few of those include: vinyls and otgher sign materials, boards like foam core, PVC, and card boards, corrugated plastic signs, and so much more. Expand the capabilities even further by adding various cutting tool accessories, like the fabric cutting head or the creasing head tool. The heads are easily switched, making job changeover fast and efficient. Manufactured in the UK with quality in mind, the Evolution 3 Freehand cutters offer an array of notable features that help set it apart from the competition.
- Freehand means the cutter does not need to be mounted down to a table, allowing it to remain mobile and easily put away when the job is complete.
- QuikSwap tool heads attach or detach from track in seconds. Mount single or multiple tool heads to suit your work. Graphik tool head supplied as standard.
- Included double graphik tool head creates smooth cuts through vinyl, banner, cardboard, PVC foamboard, foam-centered board, corrugated plastic & more. Two-way cutting with two individual blade holders or arrange for progressive cutting.
- Sightline strip shows exactly where the cut will be made.
- Accurate to within .008”
- Two-way cutting with two individual blade holders or arrange for progressive cutting
- Site line strip enables operators to see exactly where the cut line is
- 100% Manufactured in the UK
- The optional Rocker tool head is the latest addition to the QuikSwap range. It is a versatile general-purpose tool for cutting materials such as banners, cardboard and foamboard up to 10mm (3/8"). The ergonomic design follows the natural curvature of your hand and offers maximum comfort for every day, all day cutting. It also provides two-way cutting – pulling to cut lighter weight materials and pushing for those that require more effort.
Please note: Cutter capacity may vary depending on the material being cut.
Evolution 3 Series Overview
The Evolution3 has three models. The SmartFold, which can be stowed underneath the bench, the BenchTop, to fix to a work surface, and a portable FreeHand version. These options, combined with a growing range of quick swap tools, offer a degree of customization, unmatched... Read More
The Evolution3 has three models. The SmartFold, which can be stowed underneath the bench, the BenchTop, to fix to a work surface, and a portable FreeHand version. These options, combined with a growing range of quick swap tools, offer a degree of customization, unmatched by any other cutter. Quick swap tools are added or removed in seconds, changing your cutter instantly from a graphic blade holder that can cut in either direction, to fabric cutting rotary blades or a creasing tool.
The tool heads run along a stainless steel heavy duty track, delivering perfect blade control, even through the toughest materials. This robust designed uses hardened roller bearings running along guide rails.
New quick swap heads are already in development, which will offer greater functionality and futureproof the Evolution3 as a truly multipurpose cutting solution. The innovative lift and hover system is available on the BenchTop and SmartFold options. Lift and hover holds the clamp just a few millimeters above the media and the sightline strip shows precisely where the cut will be made. It is designed for use by a single operator and aligning materials is faster and easier than ever before, even for first time users.
If you're using the SmartFold, you can quickly clear your bench for other tasks, then simply fold it back to continue cutting. The Keencut Evolution3 range really does make accurate cutting easier than ever before.