James Burn EB Series Electric Wire Closer
- Electric wire closing eliminates hassle and creates consistent, perfectly round wires
- Choose from 14" EB3500 and 19.5" EB5000 models
- Increase efficiency of your bindery or print shop
- Simple Setup & Operation - Turn the knob to set the wire size you need to close, and just turn it again whenever you need to change sizes. Place the document with wire onto the closing table and between the clamps, and press the foot pedal to activate.
- Free Shipping $75+
|Suggested User||Large Office, Industrial|
|Binding Style||Spiral Binding / Plastic Coil|
|Power Voltage||110v Single Phase 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||EB3500: 19 ¼" W x 14" D x 10" H|
EB5000: 23 ¾" W x 19 ¾" D x 10" H
|Manufacturer's Warranty||90 Day Limited|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||108|
When you add one of the EB Series electric wire closers to your production line, you are adding a rugged machine that is made to run daily with no difficulty or hassle. One user operates the machine, and can produce perfectly bound wire books quickly and efficiently. To setup the machine, all you have to do is turn the size adjuster knob on the side of the machine to the wire size you will be closing. This knob controls the clamping bars, and is calibrated to produce perfectly round closed wires for the full range of Wire-O® sizes, including 3:1 and 2:1 pitch wires from diameters as small as 3/16" up to as large as 1 ¼".
These electric wire closing machines are manufactured of the highest quality materials and rugged parts, built to last. The angle of the closing table and bars is ideal for a perfectly closed wire, and helps eliminate the hassle of wires falling out of the books before closing. To protect your operators, a safety sensor is built into the EB Series machines that will prevent them from closing if anything other than a book block is placed into them; this means your operator's fingers and hands are protected. Depending on the largest document sheet size that you work with, we have the right EB Series machine for you: The first option is the model EB3500, and this machine will handle documents up to 14" tall on the binding edge. The EB5000 will handle up to 19 ½" high
EB Series Models Available:• Model EB3500 - 14" high maximum binding edge
• Model EB5000 - 19 ½" high maximum binding edge
EB Series Wire Closer Features:• Simple Setup & Operation - Turn the knob to set the wire size you need to close, and just turn it again whenever you need to change sizes. No other setup or any specials training is needed. Place the document with wire onto the closing table and between the clamps, and press the foot pedal to activate.
• Versatile - Come in three different models / binding lengths, all of which are capable of binding the full range of Wire-O® binding sizes, including both 3:1 and 2:1 pitch up to 1 ¼".
• Perfect Finishing - Perfectly calibrated clamping mechanism creates a perfectly round closed wire, every time.
EB Series Optional Accessories:• Stand for EB5000 wire closer (Item# 04JBEB5000ST)
• Calendar Hanger Feeder for 10" Max Wire Calendar Hangers (Item# 04JBWIREOHGF)
No, this machine was discontinued by James Burn in 2019. It was capable of closing wires up to 27 ½" long. Other item numbers for the EB7000 included 04JBEB7000, EB7000US, 320007000.