Dahle 558S 51" Professional Rotary Trimmer with Stand
• Included Stand for Optimum Working Height
• 12 Sheet Capacity*
• Self-Sharpening Ground Steel Blade
• Safety casing around blade
• Automatic Paper Clamp
• Limited Lifetime Dahle Warranty
• German Engineered for Best-In-Class Quality
|Manufacturer Part Number||558S|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Dahle 698 Metal Stand|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||Replacement Blade (00647-21260)|
|Dimensions||58.5" x 14" (Cutter) / 58.75" x 18.75" x 33.5" (Stand)|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Cutter Capacity*||12 Sheets|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||120.1|
The Dahle 558S cutter package includes the 558 cutter and 698 stand kit. This combination is perfect for professional photographers, picture framers, print, and copy shops. Dahle's Professional Series rolling trimmers are manufactured of top-quality materials, designed specifically for heavy duty applications where precision and professionalism are essential. The model 558 rotary cutter has a 51" cutting length, making it perfect for most offices, as it can handle all of the most popular paper sizes. It can cut through up to 12 pages* of paper at a time, and is a ideal choice for photographs and other papers of many kinds. The 558 trimmer is equipped with a self-sharpening blade that cuts both directions, so with each cut, you also enhance the blade so it can offer clean and burr-free cutting for a long time to come. When the blades do wear down, they are easily and inexpensively replaced. The blades are encased in a plastic housing, offering safety for your users. The included 698 stand has a waste catcher and brings your work to a comfortable height of 33-1/2".
The Professional Series trimmers are German-engineered to be the best-in-class option on the market; whatever your professional cutting needs, this trimmer is up to the task. They are the perfect middle-ground between personal/small office cutters, and the premium series trimmers. Whether you are cutting photographs, prints, pamphlets, or anything else, the Dahle Professional trimmers are a popular choice among professional photographers, picture framers, businesses, and print & copy shops.
- 51" cutting length.
- 12 sheet capacity. Also cuts mat boards.
- Strong metal stand with waste tray for stable works surface.
- Self-sharpening ground steel blade cuts in either direction.
- Blade encased in plastic housing for safety.
- Automatic paper clamp holds work securely.
- Inch and metric measurements with metric sizing grid for precise cuts.
- Adjustable backstop.
- Sturdy metal base will not warp or crack.
- Can be wall-mounted, if you choose.
- German engineered for precision.
*May vary depending on paper stock, operator, and other factors.