Dahle 550 14-1/8" Professional Rotary Trimmer
• 20 Sheet Capacity*
• Self-Sharpening Ground Steel Blade
• Safety casing around blade
• Automatic Paper Clamp
• Limited Lifetime Dahle Warranty
• German Engineered for Best-In-Class Quality
|Manufacturer Part Number||550|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||Replacement Blade (00647-21260)|
|Dimensions||21-3/4" x 14-1/8"|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Cutter Capacity*||20 Sheets|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||1.4|
Dahle's Professional Series rolling trimmers are manufactured of top-quality materials, designed specifically for heavy duty applications where precision and professionalism are essential. The model 550 rotary cutter has a 14-1/8" cutting length, making it perfect for most offices, as it can handle all of the most popular paper sizes. It can cut through up to 20 pages* of paper at a time, and is a ideal choice for photographs and other papers of many kinds. The 550 trimmer is equipped with a self-sharpening blade that cuts both directions, so with each cut, you also enhance the blade so it can offer clean and burr-free cutting for a long time to come. When the blades do wear down, they are easily and inexpensively replaced. The blades are encased in a plastic housing, offering safety for your users.
The Professional Series trimmers are German-engineered to be the best-in-class option on the market; whatever your professional cutting needs, this trimmer is up to the task. They are the perfect middle-ground between personal/small office cutters, and the premium series trimmers. Whether you are cutting photographs, prints, pamphlets, or anything else, the Dahle Professional trimmers are a popular choice among professional photographers, picture framers, businesses, and print & copy shops.
- 14-1/8" cutting length.
- 20 sheet capacity. Also cuts mat boards.
- Self-sharpening ground steel blade cuts in either direction.
- Blade encased in plastic housing for safety.
- Automatic paper clamp holds work securely.
- Inch and metric measurements with metric sizing grid for precise cuts.
- Adjustable backstop.
- Sturdy metal base will not warp or crack.
- Can be wall-mounted, if you choose.
- German engineered for precision.
*May vary depending on paper stock, operator, and other factors.