Coverbind Royal Blue Eco Linen Thermal Binding Covers (Price per Box)
- Feature a clear matte paper front cover that replaces plastic while still offering a see-through feature to show your first page.
- Backing is made of the same premium 100 lb. linen weave textured paper
- Compatible with all Coverbind thermal binding machines
- Perfect for the earth-conscious business
- Free Shipping $75+
|Manufacturer Part Number||08CBERB-GRP|
|Certifications||Cover materials are derived from sustainable forests
Produced in mills certified for FSC, PEFC, or EFC Chain of Custody and ISO 14001
Paper pulp is unbleached and chlorine free (TCF)
|Quantity||Varies by Size (See Chart in Description)|
|Sheet Capacity||Up to 500 Sheets (Depending on Spine Size)|
|Compatible Equipment||Coverbind Accel Ultra & Ultra+ Thermal Binding Machine
Coverbind Accel Cube Thermal Binding Machine
Coverbind Accel Flex Thermal Binding Machine
|Document Size||8 ½" W x 11" H [Letter Size, Portrait]|
|Compatible Sheet Size(s)||Letter Size [8 ½" W x 11" H]|
|Front Cover||Clear Cover is See-Through to Show 1st Page|
If you love the look and functionality of the traditional Coverbind Royal Blue Linen thermal binding covers, but you want to reduce waste and have a more sustainable business, then these Eco Linen binding covers are the perfect alternative! Made specifically for the earth-conscious business, these thermal binding covers have all of the same features of a Coverbind cover, offering the same binding strength and professional finish, but with a clear paper front that makes the entire cover piece recyclable. This front paper is actually see-through so you can see your first page and create unique presentations each time. It offers a matte translucent look on the front, with the ability to choose from several different 100 lb. linen weave colors for the back. They have a strip of premium binding glue pre-applied into the spine, as well as hinges on the front and back covers to allow for easy page turning and readability.
Coverbind Eco wrap-around covers are the same price as their predecessor, so you don't have to pay more to get an earth-friendly alternative. The paper used to manufacture these covers (and their cartons) is derived from sustainable forests and produced in mills that are certified according to the FSC, PEFC, or EFC Chain of Custody and ISO 14001. These sustainable forests are managed ecologically with biological diversity and sustainability. The paper pulp produced is unbleached and completely chlorine free (TCF).
Eco Cover Features• Matte, translucent paper front cover to show your 1st page through
• Linen-textured paper spine and back
• Share your earth-consciousness with your clients and staff
• Reduce waste
Popular Applications for Eco Thermal Binding Covers• Client presentations, quotes, & proposals
• Business goals, updates, and achievements
• Monthly, quarterly, & annual reports and summaries
• Real estate proposals & featured home highlights
• Training documents and reference guides
• Thesis presentations
• Product manuals and instructions
• Anything else you can imagine...the options are endless!
Coverbind Benefits• Strongest thermal binding glue - Coverbind is the only brand that uses an EVA adhesive that is the strongest thermal binding glue on the market in their covers. Because the glue is not poured into the spine when Coverbind applies it, there is no possibility of seeping out of the thermal binding cover when melted. This specially-placed glue strips ensure the glue stays where it is supposed to, and will coat every page evenly, so even those middle pages are held strong.
• Cotton mesh strip - The addition of a hidden cotton mesh strip[ within the glue adds even more strength-of-bind. As the glue liquefies in your machine, the strip is exposed and helps align your sheets by pulling them in tight, and grips them with a hold that can't be beat.
• Huge variety of thermal covers - Coverbind has the widest variety of kinds of covers that you can choose from, giving you the versatility you need to meet the demands of every customer.
• Automated machines - Coverbind is the only thermal binding manufacturer that has produced an automatic machine, and the only one that can achieve the amazing speeds that go along with it.
Coverbind Capacity Chart
|Spine Size||Sheet Capacity*||Quantity / Box|
|1/16"||2 - 15 Sheets||100 / Box|
|1/8"||15 - 30 Sheets||90 / Box|
|1/4"||30 - 60 Sheets||80 / Box|
|3/8"||60 - 90 Sheets||70 / Box|
|1/2"||90 - 120 Sheets||60 / Box|
|5/8"||120 - 150 Sheets||50 / Box|
|3/4"||150 - 180 Sheets||50 / Box|
|1"||180 - 240 Sheets||40 / Box|
|1 ¼"||240 - 300 Sheets||30 / Box|
|1 ½"||300 - 360 Sheets||30 / Box|
|1 ¾"||360 - 430 Sheets||20 / Box|
|2"||430 - 500 Sheets||20 / Box|
*May vary depending on paper stock and other factors. Not all sizes are compatible with all machines.