Challenge Titan 200BC Paper Cutter w/ Plexiglass Shield
The Challenge Titan 200BC is a 20" wide paper cutter featuring a manually adjusted backgauge with hydraulic clamp pressure and a powered blade. The easy-to-read LED digital display allows for ultimate control along with a line light cut position indicator.
|Manufacturer Part Number||Titan 200BC|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||12" x 19" Side Tables(04CHLT200MST)|
Knocked Down (skid will go thru 32” door)
Independent Mechanical Foot Pedal Clamping- Factory Installation (04CHLT200BCFPC)
208/230 Volt Motor Option (04CHLT200BCMO)
|Power Voltage||120 Volts|
|Dimensions||53" / 135cm H x 36" / 91cm W x 51" / 130cm L|
|Certifications||UL/CUL LISTED & CE|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Country of Manufacture||USA|
|Maximum Cutting Depth||20"|
|Product Weight (lbs)||755|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||950|
The Challenge Titan 200BC with Plexiglass Shield is a 20" wide paper cutter that is featured with a manually adjusted backgauge with hydraulic clamp pressure and a powered blade. It offers a 20 inch cutting length and a 3-1/4" clamp opening. Plus, its safety features offer two handed cut operation, a clear plexiglass shield that you have to flip down in order for the cutter to work and a plexiglass rear shield cover. You can even add side tables to expand your work area when cutting.
The Titan 200BC has an easy-to-read LED digital display that allows for ultimate control along with a line light cut position indicator. Plus, the blade controls on the Titan 200BC is easy to use and provides operator protection. For the unit to cut, the safety shield must be closed and then using both hands, the operator pushes two blade control buttons before the blade engages.If you are looking for a paper cutter with high-speed production, durability and superior safety, then the Challenge Titan 200BC Paper Cutter w/ Plexiglass Shield is the perfect fit for you.
Key Benefits and Features:
- 20" Cutting Width, 3-1/4" Clamp Opening.
- Hydraulic Clamping & Cutting.
- Adjustable Clamp Pressure.
- Line-Light Cut Position Indicator.
- Manually Controlled Backgauge With Lock.
- Energy Efficient - Motor Runs Only When Cutting.
- Heavy Duty Casters For Portability.
- Rugged Steel & Cast Iron Construction .
- 12" x 19" Side Tables (optional).
- UL/CUL listed and conforms to CE and ANSI B65.3 safety specifications
- Safety-dual cut buttons to activate the cutting cycle
- Cutting area protection – Clear Plexiglas Safety Shield that you have to flip down in order for the cutter to work
- Plexiglas Rear Table Safety Shield.
Items included with unit: standard knife, 2 plastic cutting sticks, jogging aid, manual, tool kit, & knife change safety holder assembly
Electrical - UL/CUL LISTED & CE
- Standard: ¾ H.P., Single-Phase, AC, 60 Hz, 120 Volt, 12 Amps, Service size 15 Amps. Power cord included. Requires Receptacle Type: NEMA 5-15R
- Optional: 1-½ H.P., Single-Phase, AC, 60 Hz, 208/230 Volts,12 Amps, Service size 15 Amps. Power cord included. Requires Receptacle Type: NEMA 6-15R or 6-20R.
- Side Tables 12” x 19” (K-44103)
- Knocked Down (skid will go thru 32” door)
- Independent Mechanical Foot Pedal Clamping - Factory Installation (20-0-101BC)
- 208/230 Volt Motor Option (20-0-017BC)
- Maximum Cutting Width: 20" / 50.8cm
- Minimum Cut: (without false clamp plate) 1/2" / 13mm
- Minimum Cut: (with false clamp plate) 1-7/8" / 48mm
- Maximum Cut Depth: 20" / 50.8cm
- Clamp Opening: (without false clamp plate) 3-1/4" / 8cm
- Clamp Opening: (with false clamp plate) 3" / 7.6cm
- Clamping Method: Hydraulic Power
- Backgauge Control: Manual
- Table Space: (in front of knife) 16" / 40.6cm
- Table Space: (behind knife) 20" / 50.8cm
- Overall Height: 53" / 135cm
- Overall Width: 36" / 91cm
- Overall Length: 51" / 130cm
- Net Weight (approximate): 755 lbs / 343 kg
- Shipping Weight (approximate): 950 lbs / 432 kg
- 3/4 H.P. 1 Phase, 60 Hz, AC
- 120 Volts, 12 Amps (service size 15 Amps)
- Requires receptacle type: NEMA 5-15R
- U.L. Listed