Formax Cut-True 29A Programmable Electric Paper Cutter
|Manufacturer Part Number||29A|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Lockout Key|
Blade-Change Safety Tool
Wooden Push Block
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||29-30 Wide Side Tables|
29-10 Replacement Blade
29-20 Replacement Cutting Sticks (8 pack)
|Power Voltage||220V, 60Hz, 20A dedicated line, NEMA 6-20P|
|Dimensions||31" W x 53.2" D x 49.2" H (61" W with Optional Side Tables)|
|Cutter Capacity*||3.15" Thick Stack|
|Narrow Cut||0.98" (without False Clamp)|
|Length Behind Blade||20-1/2"|
|Length in Front of Blade||18-1/4"|
|Clamp Pressure||Electronically Controlled|
|Cutter Memory||100 Jobs with 100 Steps|
|Safety Features||Infrared Light Beam Safety Curtain|
Lock with Key
External Blade Depth Adjustment
Automatic Blade Return
Blade-Change Safety Tool
Wooden Push Block
|Can Cut Materials||Paper|
|Table Size||30.75" W x 15.75" D (56" W x 15.75" D with Optional Side Tables)|
|Product Weight (lbs)||683|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||683|
|Shipping Information||This item ships via Truck (Common Carrier). It is the responsibility of the Consignee (receiver) to remove the product from the truck. If you do not have a loading dock or any other means to lift the freight off the truck and/or you need assistance bringing the product inside of your location please call (866) 537-2244. Click here for full details.|
With the Formax Cut-True Model 29A, you can power through stacks of paper up to 20-1/2" wide and 3.15" thick with impressive accuracy to within 0.1mm. This precision electric guillotine stack cutting machine offers an easy-to-use touch screen control panel and memory storage to allow for programming of up to 100 jobs with 100 steps per job. The back gauge automatically adjusts according to your settings, and a variety of intuitive safety features ensure your operators are protected at all times. The Cut-True 29A is ideal for transforming large sheets into brochures, invitations and more, with crisp, accurate cuts, and is a welcome addition to print shops and in-plant finishing operations.
The 29A Cut True cutter is easy to use, offering simple touchscreen controls to program your job, set the backgauge, and cut your pages. The bright LED cutting line allows operators to see exactly where the blade will cut and make fine adjustments. Electronically-controlled two-hand operation engages the hardened steel blade for crisp, accurate cuts, every time. It offers an impressive accuracy of up to 0.1mm. It offers a special anti-friction surface with optional extra wide side tables (sold separately), making it easier for operators to maneuver large paper stock. A false clamp is included to minimize the risk of marking sensitive paper stock or perfect bound books. In addition, the clamp can be removed to decrease the minimum cut length, and is easily stored within the machine.
Cut-True 29A Safety Features:
- Safety Curtain - Infrared light beam prevents the machine from cutting if something it near the cutting field.
- Cutting Line - Bright red LED cut line shows exactly where the blade will make contact with your stack.
- Lockout Function with Key - Limits access to only authorized users.
- Two-Hand Operation - Ensures both of your operator's hands are off the table before cutting.
- Blade Adjustments - Accomplished externally, keeping hands away from the blades.
- Automatic Blade Return - Brings the blade back up into the machine after a cut.
- Blade Change Tool - Easy to use blade change-out tool protects your users during replacement.
- Transparent Rear Safety Guard
- Push-Block - Strong wooden push block to press pages back without bringing hands near the cut area.
- Blade Lock
Cut-True 29A Key Features & Benefits:
- Thick 3.15" cutting capacity
- Wide 20.5" cutting length
- Touchscreen control panel for easy setup and programming of jobs
- Touchscreen features: program jobs, alternate between inches/mm, paper eject function, programming via cutting, business card cutting mode
- Programmable with room for up to 100 jobs with 100 steps per job
- Minimum cut of 1.6" with false clamp and 0.98" without false clamp
- Automatic, electronically controlled clamp
- Automatic blade return from any position
- Hardened steel blade for a long life
- Electronically controlled clamp pressure and blade carrier
- False clamp minimizes marking of sensitive paper stock and easily stores inside the machine when not in use
- Solid steel blade carrier
- Fine tuning knob for precise manual adjustment of back gauge
- Low friction work table makes it easy to move large stacks of paper
- Built-in shelf storage