Poly Plastic Covers
Our premium poly report covers are at the top of the popularity list. With such a variety of textures, opacity levels, and even patterns, poly plastic binding covers are incredibly versatile. Poly covers are known for being thicker and stronger than many traditional cover pages, offering exceptional tear-resistance. Their strength makes them the ideal choice for users who have documents that are heavily handles, or may come into contact with water, as they are water proof. The plastic material is also available in both clear and opaque, colored options.
- Clear Poly Matte/Frost Report Covers are the most popular option. These translucent cover pages are made of either a 12mil or 20 mil thick poly with a frosted matte finish. The matte reduces glare and adds a look of elegance, especially when compared to glossy clear acetate covers. One side of the cover is soft and smooth, while the other has a very slight texture. Poly frost report covers are available stocked in 8 ½" x 11", and more sizes can be custom ordered.
- Poly Leather Report Covers offer the strength and versatility of a poly cover, but with the look of a leatherette cover. One side is textured with a leather-like look, while the other side is smooth. These dual-purpose cover pages are letter size 8 ½" x 11" and come in black or navy blue, as well as either a 16 mil or a 20 mil thickness. Sometimes the 16 mil can be slightly see-though, but the color itself is far more prevalent.
- Poly Sand Report Covers are opaque as well, but --as the name implies-- offer a sandy texture to-the-touch. Black and navy blue are stocked in letter size 8 ½" x 11" and oversize 8 ¾" x 11 ¼". You can also choose select sizes or colors in either a 12 mil or 16 mil thickness. Although opaque, the thinner poly cover can appear slightly see-through in certain lighting conditions. That being said, the sand texture on these report covers is a modern and professional twist on leatherette alternatives.
- Designer Frost Globe Covers from GBC are used primarily by businesses with an international presence. They are made of a translucent 16 gauge poly that has a semi-clear tinted print of a portion of a globe, including the imaginary grid-lines. Covers are letter size 8 ½" x 11" and have a frosted finish.
- Designer Deco Cube Covers are unique, in that they are a clear frosted cover page, but with a cube-like geometric pattern. Close-up, these 16 gauge letter size (8 ½ x 11") plastic covers have various textures combined, which feels similar to a hologram to-the-touch.
- Custom Poly Report Covers can be made to-order to meet the needs of nearly any business. Whether you just need a simple custom-cut size for a special binding project, or you need an impressive printed cover with your businesses information, we can do it all. With our specialized equipment and over 75 years of industry experience, your custom poly binding cover sheets will be made to the highest standards available. Call us at (866) 537-2244 today to speak with an expert about your personalized report cover needs.
Want something a little different than a poly binding cover? Click here to shop our full selection of report covers available, or just call us at (866) 537-2244; we would be happy to listen to your application, and make a professional recommendation. Sample cover sheets of some styles may also be available by request.
It comes down to this: It doesn't matter what industry your business is a part of, or the size of that businesses. If you need a professional and affordable document binding cover, then Binding 101 is the best place to find them. The large majority of our report cover sheets are stocked in our coast-to-coast warehouses. Plus, our always-competitive pricing makes premium reports more accessible than ever. And if you happen to stumble upon a better price for the same item elsewhere, we would love the opportunity to match or even beat that price.
Starting at: $20.39
Starting at: $44.79
Starting at: $38.89
Starting at: $40.49
We want to give you $10.
Sign up for Exclusive Email Offers
Success! You're now on the list. You'll start receiving Exclusive Email Offers shortly.