Accufast ET/R Tabbing System (Discontinued)
Sorry, but Accufast ET/R Tabbing System (Discontinued) is no longer available to buy.
We think you might like one of these instead:
|Capacity*||Maximum Thickness: .2”|
|Sheet Size||Minimum: 3.5” H x 5.5” W - Maximum: 9” H x 12” W|
|Included Supplies & Accessories||Built-in Waste Take-Up Spool on Each Head|
|Power Voltage||115V, 4A, 60Hz or 230V, 2A, 50Hz|
|Speed||Up to 20,000 Pieces/ Hour|
|Dimensions||20” L x 19” H x 31” W|
|Compatible Equipment||Accufast and Other Table Top labelers, Feeders and Printers|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||80|
The Accufast ET/R is the next generation of table top tabber. The ET/R is designed to handle everything a mailer throws at it, from edge tabbing or top tabbing of self mailers to the specialty tabs needed to meet booklet requirements. Different formats are selected with the touch of a button and tabs are automatically fed from 12" rolls and placed per the USPS specifications. The ET/R is simple to use and more versatile than any tabber in its class.
The Accufast ET family of tabbers use digital technology to place tabs per the USPS regulations. All the operator needs to do is light the location for each tab on the piece and run the pieces. ETs automatically determine the size of the piece and put the tab right where it is supposed to be. To move a tab, select the tab and press the lead or trail light to bump the tab into position. Once tab location is set, it stays until you move it again.
The Accfast ETR can run both booklets and self mailers:
- Booklets - The USPS defines a booklet as a folded mailer with a spine and some sort of device (staple or glue) to close the spine. The regulations require at least two and usually three 1-1/2" tabs to close the booklet for self mailing. The specification for the location of the tabs is quite precise. Booklet tabbing is most often an off line activity. however with the Accufast ET you can add an Accufast HDF feeder to run in-line with the ET and the booklets are fed spine first into the tabber. Tabs are applied based on the tab mode selected at the start of the run. The location of the tabs is set based on the size of the piece being used and USPS specification.
- Self Mailers - The self mailer is pretty much as it always has been save for the fact that either top or edge tabbing is allowed. The Accufast ET does both with the twist of a knob. Because a self mailer often starts out as a single sheet of paper, the ET can easily become part of a mail production system that can include a paper folder, the ET, a transfer table and an ink jet address printer.
- Applies multiple tabs per piece per USPS specifications
- Runs up to 20,000 pieces per hour
- Tabs pieces from 5.5” to 12” card stock to booklets piece width: 5.5” to 11”, booklets and edge tabbing application
5.5” to 12” with self mailers tabbed on top
- Runs a variety of 1 and 1.5 inch tabs: paper & clear, circles & rectangles, on rolls or fan-fold
- Built-in waste take-up spool on each head
- Will go in-line with Accufast and other table top labelers, feeders and printers
- Able to run both 1" and 1.5" tabs
- Weighs: ETR - 80 pounds
- Measures 23” wide x 20” long x 31” high
- Uses 115 volts 4 amps 60 hz or 230 volts 2 amp 50 hz tabs