25" Polar Cub Manual Laminator w/ Starter Kit
Discover the easy way to mount prints by hand with the 25" Polar Cub Manual Laminator. Not only will this laminator save you precious time, but it will also deliver professional results – every time.
|Maximum roll opening||1"|
Discover the easy way to mount prints by hand with the 25" Polar Cub Manual Laminator. Not only will this laminator save you precious time, but it will also deliver professional results – every time. It features entry and exit feed tables for more convenience, can process boards of up to 1" thick, and comes with high-quality silicone rollers to ensure a flawless, bubble-free finish. Perfect for larger prints, the laminator can use all types of PSA adhesive-coated mounting boards. Designed to be used straight out of the box, the 25" Polar Cub Manual Laminator also comes with a starter kit to make it easy to mount prints right away. The kit includes a foam board cutter, 10 sheets of adhesive foam board, 10 sheets of gloss pouch boards, and 10 sheets of gloss film with sled.
- Laminator with a 25" laminating width
- Can mount boards up to 1" thick
- Uses all types of PSA self-stick adhesive coated mounting boards
- Rugged design and ready to use right out of the box
- Perfect for mounting larger prints
- High-quality silicone rollers that ensure a professional, bubble-free finish
- Board adhesive will not stick to the silicone rollers
- Durable metal build
- Starter kit included
- Kit includes an Image Edge 48" foam board cutter, and 10 sheets each of
- 24"x36" adhesive foam board, 24"x36" gloss pouch boards, and 20" x 30" gloss film and sled
- Weight: 52 lbs