Side Staple Wrap-Around Report Covers (Price per Box)
- Popular choice for businesses of all kinds.
- Perfect for businesses of all kinds and sizes, including even schools, as all you need is a stapler to bind them!
- Wrap-around covers that include a premium 80 lb. linen textured back and spine, and a clear 7 mil matte front.
- Each cover will hold up to about 10 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper, making them great for a variety of thin document requirements.
|Manufacturer Part Number||agility|
|Quantity||30 / Box or 100 / Box|
|Compatible Equipment||Any stapler capable of handling the sheet capacity being bound, including the cover stock|
|Approximate Sheet Capacity*||2 - 10 Sheets|
|Document Size||8 ½" W x 11" H [Letter Size, Portrait]|
|Cover Thickness||7 mil Front Cover, 80 lb. Linen Back Cover|
|Front Cover||Clear Cover is See-Through to Show 1st Page|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||7.7|
Coverbind's side staple wrap-around report covers are a popular choice for businesses of all kinds. Also called Agility covers, they are perfect for businesses of all kinds and sizes, including even schools, as all you need is a stapler* to bind them! Whether you need to bind reports for in-house reference, need to elevate client presentations from basic staples, or are not ready to invest in a thermal binding machine, Coverbind side-staple presentation binders make a great solution. They are wrap-around covers that include a premium 80 lb. linen textured back and spine, and a clear 7 mil matte front. The spine wraps partially onto the front for some overlap, and features two cut-outs where the staples are applied. Each cover will hold up to about 10 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper*, making them great for a variety of thin document requirements. They are so easy to use; just place your pre-printed sheets into the cover, tap the entire stack to jog the pages and ensure they are straight, and then staple the two cut-outs. These unique cut-outs allow you to completely open the front cover, without taking the pages along with it, offering a cleaner and more impressive and presentable finish.
How to Use Coverbind Agility Covers:① Print the pages you wish to bind using any paper stock or printer of your choice. Design the first page to be visible through the front cover.
② Place your printed sheets into the cover and jog them straight by tapping them on a table.
③ Staple your covers and pages together on the cut-out tabs on the spine.
Agility Cover Benefits:• Cut-out tabs for staples mean you don't have to crease your cover to create an easily legible open document.
• All you need is a stapler* to make them.
• The front cover is clear, so you can customize your first sheet to show-through.
• Three professional colors are available.
• They can be custom foil stamped with your logo! Call (866) 537-2244 for a custom quote today.
*May vary depending on paper stock and other factors. Stapler capacity must be able to handle capacity being bound.