Martin Yale 1624 Manual Letter Opener
This Martin Yale 1624 Manual Letter Opener is ergonomically designed, lightweight machine that opens envelopes in seconds. It automatically activates when envelope is inserted, and blades are fully enclosed to protect fingers.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1624|
|Brand Name||Martin Yale|
|Speed||Depends on user|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Dimensions||2.4" L x 5.3" W x 1.8" H|
|Envelope Thickness||Up to 2mm|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||2.3|
|Product Weight (lbs)||0.3|
The Martin Yale 1624 Handheld Electric Letter Opener is a perfect choice for any office environment, from small offices to home offices. As it has a battery operating system, the letter opener doesn't need to be plugged in. It also reduces clutter thanks to its compact design and can easily fit inside a desk drawer. The ergonomic handle is comfortable to hold, while the automatic activation makes it easy to cut down mail opening times. Fully enclosed blades bring peace of mind that this letter opener will keep your fingers protected at all times. Made with efficiency in mind, the Martin Yale 1624 Handheld Electric Letter Opener can open an envelope in seconds and stacks of letters in only minutes.
- Activates automatically when envelope is inserted.
- Ergonomic design for a more comfortable operation.
- Fully enclosed blades that protect the user's fingers.
- Lightweight and compact.
- Highly efficient - opens an envelope in seconds and stacks of letters in minutes.
- Requires four AA batteries (not included).
- Low noise operation.
- Model Number: 1624
- Max Speed: Depends on user
- Max Thickness of Envelope: 3/32 in (0.2 cm)
- Max Height of Envelope Stack: Single
- Cut Width of Envelope: 3/32 in (0.2 cm)
- Electrical: Battery operated (requires 4 AA batteries-not included)
- Product Dimensions: 2.4 L x 5.3 W x 1.8 H in (6.0 x 13.0 x 4.0 cm)
- Product Weight: 0.3 lbs (0.1 kg)