Martin Yale 1616 Letter Opener
The Martin Yale 1616 Letter Opener is ideal for small to medium size businesses. It accepts standard-size business envelopes, and automatically feeds and opens envelopes when manually inserted.
|Manufacturer Part Number||1616|
|Brand Name||Martin Yale|
|Speed||Depends on user|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
|Dimensions||7.3" L x 9.5" W x 4.0" H|
|Envelope Sizes||3/32 in (0.2 cm)|
|Envelope Thickness||Up to 2mm|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||5.8|
|Product Weight (lbs)||3.8|
The Martin Yale 1616 Electric Letter Opener is ideal for small to mid-sized businesses with lighter mail volume requirements. The letter opener automatically feeds and opens manually inserted envelopes to reduce mail opening times significantly. The fully enclosed blades provide an extra safety measure, while the non-skid rubber feet guarantee that the letter opener will always stay in place during use. Compact and versatile, the letter opener can sit close at hand on a desk or table, where it will occupy minimal space. Thanks to the low noise operation, it perfectly suits offices and open-plan workspaces.
- Automatically feeds and opens manually inserted envelopes.
- Easy one-hand operation.
- Works with standard-size business envelopes.
- Fully enclosed blades.
- Non-skid rubber suction feet keep machine in place while it's working.
- Low noise operation.
- Model Number: 1616
- Max Speed: Depends on user
- Max Thickness of Envelope: 3/32 in (0.2 cm)
- Max Height of Envelope Stack: Single
- Cut Width of Envelope: 3/32 in (0.2 cm)
- Electrical: 115/230v
- Product Dimensions: 7.3 L x 9.5 W x 4.0 H in (18.0 x 24.0 x 10.0 cm)
- Product Weight: 3.8 lbs (1.7 kg)