Formax FD1506 Autoseal Mid-Volume Pressure Sealer
The FD 1506 AutoSeal is an ideal mid-volume solution for processing one-piece pressure sensitive mailers. It features an innovative graphics-based color touchscreen control panel, one of the first in the industry. The touchscreen uses internationally-recognized symbols in place of text, making it easy for anyone to use.
|Manufacturer Part Number||FD 1506|
|Compatible Supplies & Accessories||18” Conveyor with Photo Eye
Reverse Stacking Conveyor
402 Series Jogger
|Power Voltage||120 Volts AC 50/60Hz|
|Speed||Up to 100 sheets per minute - based on 11” “Z” fold|
|Dimensions||24” L x 17” W x 13” H|
|Manufacturer's Warranty||90 day warranty on parts and labor|
|Fold Types||Half Fold, Z-Fold|
|Maximum Sheet Size||8.5’" W x 14" L|
|Product Weight (lbs)||82|
|Shipping Weight (lbs)||84|
The Formax FD1506 Autoseal Pressure Sealer offers a user-friendly mid-volume solution for processing one-piece pressure sensitive mailers. It has a hopper capacity of up to 200 forms, processing speed of up to 100 forms per minute, and has the ability to process forms up to 14" in length, enabling an operator to complete daily jobs in no time.
Standard features include fold plates that are easy to set and adjust, and drop-in top feed system, all in a compact and sleek desktop design. Fold plates are pre-marked for standard folds for 11" and 14" form sizes, and can be easily adjusted for custom folds. Fold types include Z, C, Uneven Z and C, Half and custom folds and also includes a six-digit counter for audit control. Its color touchscreen control panel uses internationally-recognized symbols in place of text for ease of use. Simply set your folds according to the clearly marked settings on the fold plates, load your forms using the drop-in feed system, press start and you’re on your way.
The FD 1506 is proudly built in the USA with proven Formax technology. Heavy-duty steel construction offers the dependability along with power that is expected of a larger unit in a smaller package. Able to handle a variety of even panel forms including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms and appointment notices. The innovative touchscreen, simple set-up and operation make the Formax FD1506 Autoseal Pressure Sealer an ideal solution for any church, school or small business that is cost conscious but requires the versatility and dependability of a more expensive pressure sealer.
- Color Touchscreen Control Panel: Graphics-based and designed for easy, walk-up use
- Compact Desktop Design: The user-friendly design provides easy installation and operation
- Drop-In Top Feed System: Produces dependable feeding of forms with no paper fanning required
- 14" Form Length Capability: Flexibility to process forms up to 14" in length
- Speed: Up to 100 forms per minute
- Fold Types: Folds Z, C, Uneven Z, Uneven C, Half and custom folds
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 200 forms, 20#
- Easy-Adjust Pre-Marked Fold Plates: Makes changing fold type or form size quick and easy
- Six-Digit Resettable Counter: Provides maximum audit control
- Flexible - The FD 1506 handles a variety of even panel forms up to 8 1/2" x 14" including checks, invoices, school reports, tax forms and appointment notices. Pressure seal mailers can be used for virtually any application that can be printed on one form. The extended fold plate processes uneven panel forms up to 8 1/2" x 14".
- Dependable & Powerful - The FD 1506 is built with proven Formax technology. Heavy-duty steel construction offers the dependability and power expected of a larger unit in a smaller package. A hopper capacity of up to 200 forms, and processing speed of up to 100 forms per minute enables an operator to complete daily jobs in no time.
- Easy to Operate - The FD 1506 is designed for user friendly operation with its graphics-based full-color touchscreen. Simply set your folds according to the clearly marked settings on the fold plates, load your forms using the drop-in feed system, press start and you're on your way. The FD 1506 also includes a six-digit counter for audit control.
- 18” Conveyor with Photo Eye: Allows for neat and sequential stacking of processed forms
- Locking Cabinet: Fully enclosed for storage, with casters for easy mobility
- 402 Series Jogger: Reduces static electricity from forms and aligns them for proper feeding
- Reverse Stacking Conveyor: Allows for A-to-Z input and A-to-Z output
- Hopper Capacity: Up to 200 Sheets 20#
- Fixed Speed: Up to 100 sheets per minute - based on 11" "Z" fold
- Paper Size*: Up to 8.5" W x 14" L
- Monthly Duty Cycle: Up to 35,000/month
- Power: FD Model: 120 Volts AC 50/60Hz
FE Model: 220 Volts AC 50/60Hz
- Dimensions: 24" L x 17" W x 13" H
- Weight: 82 lbs
- Document Sequence: Standard sequence is A-to-Z input, Z-to-A output.
Optional FD 1506-35 reverse conveyor available for A-to-Z output.
- Certifications: UL, CE and CUL Approved
- Made in the USA